Louise - Super Magic

Not entirely sure why they waited this long, but this is record of the week on Radio 2. :disco:

Oh this is fun! She looks like she is having fun, which is all I really ask for. I love the slight remix of the song too. The added intro is really nice!

1673810134716.jpeg

:disco:

Last edited:
Whoever said it was a tribute to the golden age of Paula Abdul mixed with a hint of Dua Lipa was bang on, really. :disco:

But in all seriousness, this is a great song - she looks great and is clearly having fun with it all. Good for her as she seems to have had a rough few years.

Whoever said it was a tribute to the golden age of Paula Abdul mixed with a hint of Dua Lipa was bang on, really. :disco:

I have to respectfully disagree, but I think you're almost there. It's not only a tribute, it even sounds like a Jody Watley record that I can't put my finger on.

(I also think it's fairly average, but that's another matter!)

How did Super Magic do on streaming compared to the singles from her comeback album?

Not great, but neither did the last album ones. It’s just over 200k on Spotify which is pretty dreadful. Her streaming is very low overall though so not exactly unexpected - even Naked is under 2 million.

Not great, but neither did the last album ones. It’s just over 200k on Spotify which is pretty dreadful. Her streaming is very low overall though so not exactly unexpected - even Naked is under 2 million.

Super Magic was used on her New Look adverts too wasn't it - so thought it may have got more than that!

To celebrate ONE YEAR of Super Magic, we're getting some tasty sounding remixes tomorrow

The AMYL mix is fabulous! It’s also nice to get the Extended Mix on streaming. It was on the download bundle from her website but it seems I didn’t know this as despite having it I’ve never played it! :D

I saw her clothing range/posters everywhere in Peacocks ABERGAVENNY recently.
Queen of PeaCOCKS !

• Love
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom