Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones (remix anthology)

I’m not really interested in remixes for the most part, but that Ray of Light one is nice, and the video with unused music video footage (right?) is sending me

I watched the video on her YouTube, it really delight (edit: no idea what word I was going for here, so can't even edit it) the magic of the era all back. I loved those remixes. They didn't better the original, but they sure as hell revelled in what was exciting about it. The music video and the Dharma and Gregg of it all was the most stunning thing I'd ever seen and I truly couldn't get enough of a sun-kissed B* Witched member Madge with the ribbons of sped up highways or street people doing sped up street things (in slow motion you can see a homeless man pee out the words "justice for Erotica" - it's up against a wall so you really have to concentrate). Madonna was and still is the most exciting, vital, determined creamy smooth pop icon goddess (and I say that as a fan of Gina G, Alexia, Gala and Olga De Souza).

Thank goodness we've got the lovely FILM to look forward to!
AnimatedFaroffDugong-size_restricted.gif

I'm very much here for this release, which will surprise nobody. To be brutally honest, I'd buy it just for the 'Deeper And Deeper' edit alone.

ITV should ask her to do one of those specials they used to do. A whole (2 or 3) hour(s) of Madge performing remixes.

It's out.

I thought this was going to a be 50 track remix anthology. It's 16 tracks.

The abbreviated version is on Spotiffers now but the 50 remix anthologette will be fully available on the Streamings in August as @Christian outlined earlier while he was death dropping to Vogue [Single Version]

Unfortunately think this will affect its sharting prospects.

So it's streaming only now, the CD of this abbreviated version isn't out until August either?

Obviously it will affect it in the charts, but I don't think it will be so much, as she's clearly going to be heavily reliant on physical sales.

When it charts lowly on only streams next week it will ge interesting to see if any media run with it being a flop.

So it's streaming only now, the CD of this abbreviated version isn't out until August either?

Obviously it will affect it in the charts, but I don't think it will be so much, as she's clearly going to be heavily reliant on physical sales.

When it charts lowly on only streams next week it will ge interesting to see if any media run with it being a flop.
They probs won't because I imagine most of them won't even be aware..

All physical formats (abbreviated CD, 3-CD 50 tracker, double vinyl, vinyl box set etc.) will be out on 16 August, so yes that's when it might chart properly, perhaps top 10 on physicals or something and then drop out.

If her team's strategy was that the abbreviated Streamer version will get some interest and online activity to buoy it up in the TikTok sharts etc. until 16 August to get a proper chart debut then they're even more delusional than her instagram filter.

Remix albums don't do much anyway, so I can't see this bothering anything much chartwise, unless there are 500 formats - which there probably are :D

Even Dawn Of Chromatic barely made a dent!

I've played it, and it really is quite an enjoyable romp, until it goes a bit shit at the end.

OK so I think I had a rectal prolapse to the Give It 2 ME mix everyone
Anybody volunteer to put it BACK IN?

It's a souvenir of a career no one else will ever touch, nor is it chasing after anyone else's trail. Deluxe fan service, and I'm not pitting her against other artists, but Mariah and Kylie have done so well with this in their own ways and it's just wonderful seeing Madge bask in her career as a fellow fan of it in a similiar manner as those other broads have done too.

If the aim of making the 16 track version available to listen to on Spotify yesterday is to make just me personally whip up a bit of excitement for the forthcoming 50 track version, then it has succeeded. I see she's climbed 38 places on the UK Spotify Daily Artists Chart yesterday, but I doubt that was just me.

If the aim of making the 16 track version available to listen to on Spotify yesterday is to make just me personally whip up a bit of excitement for the forthcoming 50 track version, then it has succeeded. I see she's climbed 38 places on the UK Spotify Daily Artists Chart yesterday, but I doubt that was just me.
YASSS QUEEN!!!!!

Yes @Christian and @Alias #23 , that was me YASSS QUEENING

And WHAT

ABOUT

IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom