Madonna Survivor: The 80s (Round 7)

VOTE TO EXCLUDE FROM THE GRAND FINALE SURVIVOR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
APPALLING that Live to Tell is leaving. But is it the last we've seen of her? (Twist to come):horny:

VOTE OUT ONE MORE BEFORE WE MOVE ONTO THE 90s!

madonna GIF
madonna GIF

27. Spotlight
26. The Look of Love
25. Everybody
24. Gambler
23. Keep it Together
22. Dear Jessie
21. Causing a Commotion
20. Angel
19. Burning Up
18. Crazy for You
16. Who's That Girl
16. Oh Father
15. Material Girl
13. Holiday
13. Cherish
11. True Blue
11. Like a Virgin
10. Lucky Star
8. Express Yourself
8. Dress You Up
7. Borderline (17 votes)
6. Live to Tell (16 votes)

Papa Don't Preach has reached its curfew. Terminate immediately. Although yes, it's got some real iconic pomp to it and those strings and beat kicking into gear didn't ever happen again.

I’ve not changed my votes since Round 1!

Get rid of Open Your Heart!

La Isla Bonita, Open Your Heart, and Papa Don't Preach are all about even for me, so my vote is kind of arbitrary. They're just not at the level fo Into The Groove and Like A Prayer

Starting the NINETIES Survivor shortly. "Open Your Heart" gets the boot (or will she be back?) The other four will proceed to the grand finale survivor.

Seeing as it's just about to get the boot, a final moment for Open Your Heart in its Matt Pop guise:

Also infamous for its gotcha moment in the Drowned World tour when we thought we were finally getting an oldie but goodie after all that serious stuff :D

"Cool, I am...
When I...
Am with you"

So very :disco: though

I'm entertained and thrilled that comparatively flimsy and silly old LA ISLA BONITA appears to be everyone's (well I say everyone's :eyes:) SECOND FAVOURITE! :disco:

ugh The Drowned World Tour Open You Heart intro (snippet only version) was the beginning of TROLLDONNA as we know it @Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom