Madonna Survivor: The 90s (Round 6)

VOTE TO ELIMINATE (up to 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
We lose one of her best ballads (Rain) and one of her most overrated, imo. "I'll Remember" was one of her biggest US hits ever, spending six weeks at #2.

All of the Ray of Light tracks are still here :o

madonna ill remember GIF
madonna GIF

29. "Bye Bye Baby"
28. "One More Chance"
27. "Hanky Panky
26. "Another Suitcase Another Hall"
25. "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
23. "You Must Love Me"
23. "Fever"
22. "This Used to Be My Playground"
21. "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"
19. "Bad Girl"
19. "Rescue Me"
18. "I Want You"
17. "Human Nature"
16. "Beautiful Stranger"
14. "You'll See"
14. "Bedtime Story"
13. "I'll Remember"
12. "Rain"

Justify My Love
Nothing Really Matters

it's next to impossible now

For God’s sake can we get rid of fucking Vogue

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS WHO HEARD IT FUCKING NIGHT IN NIGHT OUT AT PREMIER HOMOSEXUAL NITESPOTS SUCH AS THOSE IN LONDON’S FASHIONABLE LIMEHOUSE

Of course I know that these days we all watch fisting videos over Shreddies when mum’s over and some of you aren’t old enough to remember (or weren’t even BORN :shock:) but Erotica was as tantalising and outré as it got in 1992 (and still sounds :disco:) so should therefore STAY

madonnaerotica-madonna.gif

God I miss the era of her appearing to know what she was doing (or at least having advisors who guided her through the right doors). It’s all been so horribly and disgustingly disappointing for the longest time :(

I have a confession

I don't really get Frozen
I think it's a great song but also, she has better. plenty better on that album including Substitute for Love. WHAT A SONG.

I wasn't really aware of Madonna until Beautiful Stranger came out I think (my brother bought the cassette) so the RoL album wasn't on my radar until later. in my head I always imagine the title track was the lead single for some reason. it feels like a ballsy move to have led with Frozen although obviously it's one of her biggest smashes. Ray of Light the song is just that bitch.

I don't know why I'm still contributing to this CHARADE

Just kidding I mostly support the current votes. Mostly.

I think it's a great song but also, she has better. plenty better on that album including Substitute for Love. WHAT A SONG.

I wasn't really aware of Madonna until Beautiful Stranger came out I think (my brother bought the cassette) so the RoL album wasn't on my radar until later. in my head I always imagine the title track was the lead single for some reason. it feels like a ballsy move to have led with Frozen although obviously it's one of her biggest smashes. Ray of Light the song is just that bitch.

It was a totally ballsy move and one the record company didn’t want. They wanted the title track as lead but she refused.

I wasn’t really aware of Madonna until Frozen. You had to be there when it was released :disco:

Mopsy votes out Bad Girl, You’ll See and Rain but keeps Take A Bow?

Honestly I can’t even

Can we just do a lucky dip to decide the finalists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom