Mariah Misc 2020

Ok Mariah but what the HELL was that Stay The Night attempt all about? yikes!

however those WBT ad libs left me BALDER than I already am

I missed that Kelly gave us a so-so version of Vanishing.

The real gag being that Mariah requested Whenever You Call next in the comments.

This ain't so so, I think old Kelly can outsing most singers in the game these days and I really think she's quite LOVELY :disco:

She’s been writing it for years, no?

Ranking her albums is difficult for me... I know that Butterfly and Caution take the top two slots. They're both mood albums of the quiet storm variety, and I think this is where she truly excels. I will give it a whirl...

8. E=MC2
9. The Emancipation of Mimi.
what on earth.

that mostly very beige plink-plonk affair better (or even more enjoyable) than The Emancipation of Mimi? pfffft

Some queens make out that TEOM is the Butterfly of the 00s, but beyond the first two singles, Fly Like A Bird, and those 70s sultry gems (Circles, I Wish You Knew), the album is too JD-heavy for me. I have never loved Shake It Off or Get Your Number. E=MC has more replay value for me.

10 years ago, who would've guessed that Mariah would EVER be this candid and open about Glitter? Like you know your career is A+++ when your biggest flop is celebrated decades later.

How did I miss that mash up?!

She’s been delivering the whole of lockdown

what a queen. :disco:

Queen Dua Lipa should jump on the Glitter bandwagon and do a collaboration. Omg I think I'd die from gay fever.

What's interesting is that on Apple Music the album is licensed to HER, not to Virgin. Did she buy the rights?

Glitter.png

Babes, Richard Branson will sell anything these days to put food on his table :eyes:

I'm just going through my collection and Me! I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse is the only Mariah album I haven't got on CD! Apart from the Christmas albums (I don't do Christmas music, not even if it's Queen MC).

Am I missing something here? I listened to ME! ages ago and it didn't do much for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom