Mayonnaise - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

MAYO?

• Total voters
11/10 :disco: Yes on sandwiches, yes to dip pizza, yes to dip chips…yes to it all

The lovely little chilli ones are also a treat to give my daily sandwich a bit of a kick.

Salad cream, whilst not awful, is very fucking weird. Halfway between mayo and a salad dressing? I‘ll just use the originals thanks.

Bought a lasagne for dinner purely because all this talk of burned bits had me salivating most of the day.

I think it was only Sheena professing his love for salad cream here years ago that made me realise it still existed outside 1980s council estate nightmares.

:disco: Oh I love doing the scraping thing with the trays of those jumbo Lidl lasagnes
CAN I JUST SAY that Lidl has changed the packaging of these and apparently the recipe because there wasn't nearly as much creamy filth in them as usual and there were MINIMAL SCRAPINGS TO BOOT! :oi:

Only going to Waitrose from now on :)

I actually found a TIN of "new" potatoes (or maybe it was "baby") that is a few months off the sell by date and all I could think of was to cut them up, add raw onion and smother with mayo. I'll be dreaming of it tonight. If I have it cold it could be a perfectly appropriate breakfast feast. Oh and put on a mew Dra Race episode, it will be wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom