Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Three

Her insta profile is absolutely SENDING me. She uses the Live Laugh Love font! :D

67EAQV0.jpg

I'm awarding Elisa Lindström my coveted title of Personality Artisté of Melodifestivalen 2021, joining notable alumni Hanna Ferm (2020), Oscar Enestad (2019), Benjamin Ingrosso (2018) and Benjamin Ingrosso (2017)

SHE FUCKING WON AND NOW SHE’S GOING TO WIN THE WHOLE THING AND COME 16TH IN ROTTERDAM

Reactions: COB
Not that I think it's winning, but I do hope the juries don't totally murder her. It feels like a much stronger and more contemporary example of the genre than, say, Lina Hedlund's Victorious.

It's too early for me to decide if I like it better than Party Voice, but even that felt a touch more 'strictly for gays'.

I'd like it if she could manage a Helena Paparizou 2014 sort of result, which is probably the ceiling, realistically.

Not that I think it's winning, but I do hope the juries don't totally murder her. It feels like a much stronger and more contemporary example of the genre than, say, Lina Hedlund's Victorious.

It's too early for me to decide if I like it better than Party Voice, but even that felt a touch more 'strictly for gays'.

I'd like it if she could manage a Helena Paparizou 2014 sort of result, which is probably the ceiling, realistically.
Obviously it would then all depend on how the juries went, but I think she could manage a similar televote to the kind that got Anna Bergendahl to third last year. She's probably set to sweep the older age categories.

Girls - I'm just about ready to declare last night an all time classic heat for the ages! :disco:

Classic villains! Breakout stars (and I don't just mean from jail)! Immediately iconic STYLING OCH CONSULTING disasters! A fairytale ending @Sheena will be telling his gay great nephews about for years to come!

I don't know about you but I've been playing STILL YOUNG on (youtube) repeat for much of the past 24 hours.

What a weekend! :disco:

I've decided that I absolutely love 'Beat of Broken Hearts'. But the "oh... no... yeah..." moment is the worst and laziest few seconds of music I've heard in a long time.
Are you passing negative comment on a key change? :evil:

Reactions: D5K
3.2 mill for Heat One as well, so this was essentially a bounceback after losing some viewers in Heat Two.

Interesting if the winner winds up coming from the least watched heat - but it's all relative as the ratings this year are extremely healthy.

3.2 mill for Heat One as well, so this was essentially a bounceback after losing some viewers in Heat Two.

Interesting if the winner winds up coming from the least watched heat - but it's all relative as the ratings this year are extremely healthy.
It nearly happened in 2014 - Ace Wilder went direkt by the skin of her teeth in 2nd with only 900 more votes than Outtrigger (!!! at the thought of ACE VS HELENA in AC!) and only 6,000 more votes than Dr Alban/Jessica Folcker in 5th

This thread :D

I have a sense of calm because I know that tonight, for once, everything is going to go our way

I am very nervous at present and removing all sharp items and smashable crockery in case things don’t go well for either Charlotte or @Suomi

Oh if she goes out, it's OVER.

I’m a qualified Mental Health First Aider

@Suomi has just got a mixing bowl of crisps

OMG A GAY MIRACLE

THERE IS A GOD

Live scenes

OMG HE ACCIDENTALLY TURNED OFF THE FUCKING TV

DROTTNING

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom