Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Three

Just watched the announcement back. She looks like she's resigned to coming fifth, and then... THAT.
Also, the way she winks at the guy who gives her the microphone :horny: . I think I might fancy her a bit.

Apparently Christer told her "If I had it my way and could make that decision I'd have made you wait until Globen or Bust just to make it a little worse for you :sneaky:" right after the show. :D

Also, Charlotte having the choice between "Love, Love, Love" and "Hero" in 2008 was NEWS TO ME.

The comments from all her colleagues are really sweet. You can tell so many in the Mello-bubble were crossing their fingers for her.

I haven't read this thread and I'm sure what I say will be BLASPHEMOUS. I'm pleased that Charlotte made it direkt, but Tusse's song is the Eurovision song in all this no? Great song. Those are the 2 I wanted through.

Thank fuck that dreadful Song Number 2 didn't make it. I was sad for Elisa - that was a lovely song.

Sorry... just reading this back.

Tusseh is MALE???? :o I mean... I did think so to start with. Then... as the show went on became more and more convinced he was female in a Tracy Chapman kinda way. Is he definitely not non-binary?!

I haven't read this thread and I'm sure what I say will be BLASPHEMOUS. I'm pleased that Charlotte made it direkt, but Tusse's song is the Eurovision song in all this no? Great song. Those are the 2 I wanted through.

Thank fuck that dreadful Song Number 2 didn't make it. I was sad for Elisa - that was a lovely song.
You should’ve voted in the prediction contest!

The comments from all her colleagues are really sweet. You can tell so many in the Mello-bubble were crossing their fingers for her.

They’re just thinking it opens the door to them getting back on tv again!

But yes, it is kinda nice. Lena, Nanne, Pernilla...and Marie Serneholt trying to jump on the bandwagon. It’s as it ever was.

Sorry... just reading this back.

Tusseh is MALE???? :o I mean... I did think so to start with. Then... as the show went on became more and more convinced he was female in a Tracy Chapman kinda way. Is he definitely not non-binary?!
The auto translated subtitles we had were using male pronouns for him, so I could be wrong but I'm going with cis but very QUEER :disco:

Tusse sang Rise Like a Phoenix during his run on Swedish Idol, so I think there's a strong possibility that he's one of ours :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom