Melodifestivalen 2021: The Prediction Game

Oh is Nathalie not likely then? :D I thought it sounded like more of a plausible qualifier than some of them but WHAT DO I KNOW

Looks like I don't know the Arvingarna secret either. I assume they're popular. Never mind, I hope it does qualify in place of that rancid Danny song

Okay late to the game - are clips all we get? I'm doing this after two brief listens and really not knowing the complexities of their history/fan base etc.

DTF - Nathalie & Paul Rey
AC - Jessica Andersson & Danny Saucedo
5th - Lillasyster
6th - Arvingarna
7th - Kadiatou
I did mine on way less :bruised: hoping for some Moopy goodwill points tbh.

DTF - Arvingarna & Danny Saucedo
AC - Jessica Andersson & Paul Rey
5th - Lillasyster
6th -Kadiatou
7th - Nathalie Brydolf

That makes 26 voters! Not bad.

Results coming up once they bother to reveal the 6th/7th places

DTF - Arvingarna & Danny Saucedo
AC - Jessica Andersson & Paul Rey
5th - Lillasyster
6th -Kadiatou
7th - Nathalie Brydolf
NOT BAD DUB NOT BAD AT ALL

All the scores are added up, apart from 6th/7th because SVT are taking their time. They do still release the last place figures right? :eyes:

All the scores are added up, apart from 6th/7th because SVT are taking their time. They do still release the last place figures right? :eyes:

The last time you hosted something I (sort of) came last too. I don't know what else to say to that really other than I really ought to phone the police

01 dUb 12
02 David_5000 10
= Kevin 10
= Penelope 10
= Suomi 10
= tr4962 10
= Will 10
08 Ill Advised 08
= Jacques 08
= sewerynseven 08
= Sheena 08
12 Haiku 07
= Pingu 07
= ZenGiraffe 07
15 Alla 06
= Apocalypt Flyer 06
= ButterTart 06
= Hak 06
= Madison 06
= VoR 06
21 Kalabaliken 05
= Music 05
= Raining On Me 05
= RJN 05
= Soldi 05
= Tisch 05

@dUb was really lucky to get his votes in then! :D

Last edited:
Actually a bit confused, your votes still look more in tune than mine!

Assuming the "one point away" thing is what affected things
I presume no. Either that or I’ve calculated the scores horrifically wrong! :D

Last edited:
I don't pay too much attention but I do love how dear @VoR regularly does badly in all Eurovision related predictions despite knowing all of these people and their bathroom habits inside out.

You give us all hope!

I presume no. Either that or I’ve calculated the scores horrifically wrong! :D

No I'm just overthinking it probably! I thought I did so badly I couldn't fathom anyone else feasting on equally low points :D

He sent his scores via Alla. It won’t let me quote them for some reason but they’re on the first page.

I'm not sure anyone who CAN'T BE FUCKED to login should be allowed to play...

Well he finished joint last so needn’t have bothered anyway :D

I did mine having not heard anything :basil:

I don't pay too much attention but I do love how dear @VoR regularly does badly in all Eurovision related predictions despite knowing all of these people and their bathroom habits inside out.

You give us all hope!

it seems curious but I think it’s more that being a superfan can somewhat cloud your judgement and detach you from reality. I mean, yesterday at 5pm I was giving thought to how many jury points Jessica Andersson would get in the Melodifestivalen final, and I’ve already got worries about Charlotte Perrelli getting Radio1 airplay when she wins Eurovision again...

But this is my fantasy land and I won’t let this game pierce it. I reluctantly play this game because it keeps me grounded :beer:

Right I’ll be sure to send my mum’s predictions next week then if it’s open to everyone.
If your mum wants to send her scores in she’s more than welcome to!

THE MORE THE MERRIER

*soldi dies in vote counting disaster come 10pm next saturday*

Kala bringing some drama without even logging in :disco:
I doubt he's gonna bother anymore anyway, chill everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom