Melodifestivalen 2022 GOSSIP OCH BITCHING thread

I'm thinking an ARMY OF LOVERS return and call me a Nazi but I don't care how awful someone is if they can serve up this sort of rubbish :disco:

Not turn this into more Bergendahl badinage but I do expect Ashes to Ashes is my all time most played song on Spotify.
Kingdom Come's last minute was just a Bella & Filippa style finish away from being the GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME!

I'm thinking an ARMY OF LOVERS return and call me a Nazi but I don't care how awful someone is if they can serve up this sort of rubbish :disco:

On one hand Alexander Bard is probably the WORST PERSON OF ALL TIME, but on the OTHER La Camilla and Jean-Pierre are obviously among the most DELIGHTFUL of all time, so WHO CAN SAY if they're bad or not :disco:

Yes LET'S I THINK WE SHOULD

Don't forget those CLOSED CAPTIONS DARLINGS!

Kingdom Come's last minute was just a Bella & Filippa style finish away from being the GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME!
So true. We also need an in-depth reappraisal of why Bella & Filippa failed. It really was the height of melody aversion!

Oh don't pretend you haven't been the PLATONIC IDEAL of a catty little queen in your time! :tongueout:
Well OBVIOUSLY but it's something that's very easy to do so it doesn't feel like an IMPRESSIVE ACHIEVEMENT

Realistically speaking, I'd be shocked if Omar Rudberg wasn't back in 2022 or 2023 off of the back of Young Royals. Just hopefully with an actual song and a different haircut cause that was NOT IT.

I'm ready for a triumphant Molly Sanden return.
I have a feeling she might be if anything a bit big for the contest these days...I get the feeling Youniverse might have been the last chance saloon (until she needs a career pick-me-up down the road at least)

Realistically speaking, I'd be shocked if Omar Rudberg wasn't back in 2022 or 2023 off of the back of Young Royals. Just hopefully with an actual song and a different haircut cause that was NOT IT.

I was AGOG this didn't make it at the time. What a little performer!

Was Torn ever linked to her? I think it was originally written for Loreen wasn't it?

Yep, that was always pretty much the word on the street. But it would have been very solid in Molly Sandén's hands. Lisa Ajax did fine it but with a better singer it would have SOARED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom