Melodifestivalen 2022: THE FINAL - Friends Arena

I have to say I don't think being announced as winning the jury vote then having them open the public vote again really favours the leader.

Poor Anna rooted to the bottom because of those vicious juries.

1647119697378.png

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

So Cornelia's mum is MOIRA ROSE.

I’ve just realised in the EIGHT years I’ve followed Melfest, this is the FIRST YEAR in which my actual favourite has WON! :disco:

Can we take a moment to reflect on the fact Faith Kakembo finished mid-table with the juries AND the public?

Although Sweden made the right call in the end this is proof there are some very damaged individuals living there.

Faith had a dreadfully dull song (as borne out by her minimal streaming figures) but she did manage to make it quite rousing in the performances. Obviously that should have been Linda's finals spot though.

Great show tonight I thought. I was cackling at all the FUMING Swedish housewives we walked past after Anders was defeated.

My brother was there as a first time attendee. He went in stanning Cornelia "but the very tall Paloma Faith lookalike was really quite persuasive" :disco:

Great show tonight I thought. I was cackling at all the FUMING Swedish housewives we walked past after Anders was defeated.
Suspected this would be the case. They really did narrowly avoid catastrophe - his performance was horrible and it had all the hallmarks of a semi-final disaster. Thank goodness the juries weren’t that fond of him.

Saying that, I am absolutely still split on these international juries. The fact that a few randoms around the world, Zooming in from their front rooms, can have that much influence on the result doesn’t sit that well with me. How do we even know who is on the jury? None of this is, of course, anything to do with how they treated Anna.

If they do persist with them, can SVT mandate a little more finesse?

Is there a significant Swedish diaspora in Glasgow or did she just misname Scotland? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom