Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 4

FF EXTRA

This is totally optional, but given that you can win a joker for the next round, I would give it a try.

I'll ask a couple of questions every week, and you have to try to give the right answer. To keep it simple, answers will always be a number, so you might answer "A1 B2" and that's it. Answers in this very thread, please, one per person and no editing (common sense, please).

The 2 posters who get both of them right will win a joker to play it in the next round, in any of the 10 questions, and it will automatically count as the top answer. If more than 2 persons get both questions right, the two that finish higher in this round will win the joker. If nobody guesses both, it will go to whoever guesses question A, then question B if needed. No more than 2 jokers will be given each round.
You can make your predictions until results start.

Questions:

A: Which question had the top answer with the highest score?
B: How many different (and correct) answers were given to question 5? (Glenn Close films)

Please answer "A1 B2" in this thread. Thanks and good luck.

With lots of late votes, we have reached 45 players in this round, which is fantastic, specially when some people get bored if they don't do well. So thanks for keep on playing even if you're shit at it! x

With lots of late votes, we have reached 45 players in this round, which is fantastic, specially when some people get bored if they don't do well. So thanks for keep on playing even if you're shit at it! x

I voted too... not sure if it's too late.

And:

A2
B4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom