MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - ROUND TWO RESULTS AT 8PM!!

It is perfectly possible to play a piano well with no musical training. Rachmanioff was given piano lessons at the age of four because he was able to play complex pieces fro memory without any training. Jason Pierce of Spiritualized is an accomplished pianist but doesn't read music and has never had a lesson in his life. There is also a noticeable difference between what trained professional percussionist could achieve with some of the other instruments and what could be done by an untrained amateur.

We'd like our four points now, plus some extra ones for the trauma that your actions have caused. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll be hearing from our lawyers.

ITEM 5

A DVD, Blu-Ray or VHS of an old film.

So, I have used Wikipedia for the cinematic release dates and here are the points:

TEAM ONE - 1935 - 4 points
TEAM TWO - 1939 noted the item is still shrinkwrapped, however Rule 1 has not been broken as that is not the current edition of TWOO and, more to the point, HMV hasn't been open in the timeframe of the contest - 3 points
TEAM THREE - 1945 - 2 points
TEAM FOUR - 1930 - 5 points
TEAM FIVE - 1915 - 6 points - well done, winner by a whopping 15 years.
TEAM SIX - 1950 - 1 point

It is perfectly possible to play a piano well with no musical training. Rachmanioff was given piano lessons at the age of four because he was able to play complex pieces fro memory without any training. Jason Pierce of Spiritualized is an accomplished pianist but doesn't read music and has never had a lesson in his life. There is also a noticeable difference between what trained professional percussionist could achieve with some of the other instruments and what could be done by an untrained amateur.

We'd like our four points now, plus some extra ones for the trauma that your actions have caused. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll be hearing from our lawyers.

bring it on. Tell your lawyer to contact

Pissoff Ltd
Spiritofthegame Street
FU2 PNS

I'm an impartial observer from a different town, I just popped in to say this is the most compelling and accurate argument I've ever heard and this @octophone lady should award many points to Team 5.

TEM 6 - GOOGLE IMAGES ROUND

A picture of Lady Gaga looking angry.

So, again, love, peace and thanks to @lolly for guest judging the fuming Gags.

The 6 point winner is....

https://www.moopy.co.uk/attachments/upload_2020-4-5_12-2-31-png.1089/

The full round of points are as follows:

TEAM ONE – 5 points
TEAM TWO -6 points
TEAM THREE – 2 points
TEAM FOUR – 3 points
TEAM FIVE – 4 points
TEAM SIX – 1 point

Last edited:
ITEM 7

A vinyl record, cassette or CD by an artist who has competed in the Eurovision Song Contest during the 21st Century.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - STEWARD'S ENQUIRY - shrinkwrapped and from an open store – however, as Poundland has been allowed to remain open and Moopy has key workers, I've let this go – two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points

Oh! You thought that I went and bought that Wizard of Oz DVD! Now I understand the enquiry! God, no, it was £4.99 in an HMV online sale probably 15 years ago! :D

bring it on. Tell your lawyer to contact

Pissoff Ltd
Spiritofthegame Street
FU2 PNS
I filed the proceedings at this address and the Court considered that service was effective as it was the last known address given. You failed to file your acknowledgment of service and so the Court granted us default judgment and ordered you to pay us damages in the sum of four points plus interest of another point and our solicitors costs. Payment to be made immediately.

The case of Los Fanaticos de Ruth Lorenzo v octophone will someday be taught in schools.

ITEM 8

A book written by someone who first achieved fame or recognition as a comedian.

2 points with 2 further bonus points if the book is written by a woman because fuck the patriarchy, that's why.

TEAM ONE - 4 points - Kathy Griffin did indeed begin her career in stand-up, nice one.
TEAM TWO - 2 points - I love James Acaster but he is quite clearly a bloke until he advises otherwise.
TEAM THREE - 4 points - Sue Perkins is indeed a ladyperson despite her wardrobe. I have this book too.
TEAM FOUR - 4 points - Miranda Hart, despite rumours to the contrary, is in possession of a vagina and indeed, appears to have had one her whole life, the show-off.
TEAM FIVE - 4 points - Jenny Eclair quite clearly first known as a comedian, nice entry.
TEAM SIX - 2 points - Stephen Fry may indeed be a queen but he is not a lady queen.

Still want to know why @Alla owns Birth of A Nation.
It's part of a huge collection of movies that you could get for free (or very cheap, can't remember) with the newspapers decades ago, my mother gave them to me when she got bored of stacking shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom