MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - ROUND TWO RESULTS AT 8PM!!

ITEM 9

An item of clothing displaying the logo or image of a singer, musician or group.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - no points - that's clearly a flag of some sort Mel has wrapped round herself to look like an item of clothing.
TEAM THREE - three points - he may be a VERY NAUGHTY BOY but all criteria met
TEAM FOUR - two points - a sleeveless t-shirt is still a t-shirt
TEAM FIVE - three points - this looks suspiciously like a normal cap with a sticker slapped on it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
TEAM SIX - two points

ITEM 9

An item of clothing displaying the logo or image of a singer, musician or group.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - no points - that's clearly a flag of some sort Mel has wrapped round herself to look like an item of clothing.
TEAM THREE - three points - he may be a VERY NAUGHTY BOY but all criteria met
TEAM FOUR - two points - a sleeveless t-shirt is still a t-shirt
TEAM FIVE - three points - this looks suspiciously like a normal cap with a sticker slapped on it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
TEAM SIX - two points

WOAH

It's a pashmina!

ITEM 10

A famous person's autograph.

2 points. A bonus point if the person is dead.

TEAM ONE - three points (RIP Steo)
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points

ITEM 11

A sock that isn't black.

As we established, I messed up here and my cunning plan to discount pairs was undone by my own stupidity. OOPS.

Net result - full house.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - two points

ITEM 12

A big spoon.

2 points for everyone except the team with the smallest spoon who get no points. I therefore require you to measure the full length of your spoon and I mean the entire spoon, handle and all. Also, no trying to push the definition of a "spoon", I know a fucking ladle when I see one.

TEAM ONE - 14 and a bit inches
TEAM TWO - 14 inches
TEAM THREE - 12 inches - shortest spoon - NO POINTS
TEAM FOUR - 18 inches - now THAT's a spoon.
TEAM FIVE - 14 inches
TEAM SIX - 15 inches - not fooled by starting the spoon at the one inch mark BY THE WAY.

If you're sync listening Dragnet along with me, you'll be onto Spectre Vs Rector.

ITEM 12a

A stress toy.

2 points - a photo showing the stress toy in use will be helpful in determining whether or not I award the points.

TEAM ONE - two points
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - no points – nah, that's one of those things to improve yr grip
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points
TEAM SIX - no points - STRESS toy, not sex toy. I;d have a mind to deduct a point for showing yr arse. NO NEED.

OK, we're getting to meat now.

This was the hardest decision for me of the whole thing:

ITEM 14

A drawing of a sheep.

The winning drawing:

yeXPGozl.jpg

TEAM ONE - two points - 2 bonus points because it's a work of absolute genius – everytime you look at it there's something else. “Baaldi” is just magnificent.
TEAM TWO - two points
TEAM THREE - two points
TEAM FOUR - two points
TEAM FIVE - two points – 1 bonus point because I laughed my arse off at this, just brilliant.
TEAM SIX - two points

I DEMAND A RECOUNT ON THE PASHMINA. I’m FURIOUS. We even looked up PASHMINA to check it was an item of clothing. IT IS.

And anyway, even if it WERE a scarf, that’s an item of clothing too, when the dictionary definition of clothing is “a piece of fabric that covers the body”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom