Moopyvision 2010-2019 Round 13: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovakia & Turkey

Maybe @Suomi could also give us a rendition of Wrecking Ball.

Apologies lads and lasses - I haven’t had a great day mental-health wise and as such I’ve not been motivated to contact VoR for the results :(

Happy to have a bash tomorrow though!

Apologies lads and lasses - I haven’t had a great day mental-health wise and as such I’ve not been motivated to contact VoR for the results :(

Happy to have a bash tomorrow though!
I was about to come in and make wild claims about you being in prison again, but instead I'll just say I hope everything is okay and feel free to chuck me a DM if you need to get anything off your chest. Moopy has done a lot for my mental health of late and I'm always keen to return the favour.

What he said :D I hit a low and have slowly been on the up but then 8pm yesterday a fuse blew and we had to get an emergency electrician in, who I don’t think was thrilled about being sprayed with Dettol on the way in.
Just explain it’s that or the flamethrower.

Don’t worry about doing the results just yet. One of my new incentives as a mod is to impose steep fines for late or cancelled event threads, so you take as long as you need xx

We know. We've both been having separate near-nervous breakdowns this week and writing up the ten greatest hits of Montenegro may have been a BRIDGE TOO FAR :D

It'll come when it comes.

For the first time I can't even muster the will to vote in such a fine selection, never mind imagine conjuring up EXCITING COMMENTARY so I...condole you.

:D at me taking a Moopy/Eurovision break for TWO DAYS and this STILL not having been sorted in the meantime :D

Also, I'd be more inclined to take the grousing to heart if you BOTHERED TO VOTE. :greta:

Montenegro REALLY isn't that bad. They had a pretty top drawer 2013-2016, a couple of entertaining messes on either side and then a horrible slide into the dumper around the turn of the decade.

Perhaps it's just me, but having to listen to all those songs without getting a hundred moopy posts out of it feels like a lot of effort for no reward.

Is this ever going to happen or were the tantalising sounds of RAMBO AMADEUS too much for VoR and Suomi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom