Moopyvision 2010-2019 Round 7: Belarus, Finland & The Netherlands

Fun for SOME gays :side-eye:

Personally I would have preferred ‘Domino’ with its exciting possibilities for horrifying on-stage accidents :disco:

:D PART of it was

It’s spinning out of control! We CAN’T MAKE IT STOP! :shock:

Watching Finland 2016, "Sing It Away" was a decent song ruined by a truly NOXIOUS performance.

Visually, like a hen night from hell. Sandy and the Lambrini girls, all head to toe in New Look's finest as they inevitably turn up at the provincial gay club. Slut dropping the night away.

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP.

FUCK OFF.

Last edited:
It has taken me THREE DAYS to get through Belarus because I frequently just couldn't bear it anymore and now you tell me that Finland is worse?

and now over to Suomi for our brand new feature:

Who will Penelope be giving a random 12 to this time
?

Hi everyone. place your bets below. The contestant with the highest overall score at the end of all of the rounds gets to bring one eliminated act back to the final!

My votes:
Belarus: Butterflies
Netherlands: Ik Ben Verliefd
Finland: Something Better

VOTE PUBLICLY NOW

It has taken me THREE DAYS to get through Belarus because I frequently just couldn't bear it anymore and now you tell me that Finland is worse?

Thankfully you have the Netherlands in their prime years left.

The Netherlands have been consistently strong this decade.

The only mild criticism is that it all sounds rather safe and middle of the road.

I would say of all the countries so far the Netherlands have been the weakest overall.

and now over to Suomi for our brand new feature:

Who will Penelope be giving a random 12 to this time
?

Hi everyone. place your bets below. The contestant with the highest overall score at the end of all of the rounds gets to bring one eliminated act back to the final!

My votes:
Belarus: Butterflies
Netherlands: Ik Ben Verliefd
Finland: Something Better

VOTE PUBLICLY NOW
One of these is NEARLY right :disco:

Oh this'll brighten up my afternoon.

*looks at country selection*

Oh.

Voted. That lineup was as wet as the afternoon out there.

And I'd forgotten how half-arsed the 'I Love Belarus' choreography was.

On to the Netherlands now, I had totally forgotten about Joan Franka's offensive outfit! :zombie: A choice :side-eye:

Oh you'd think The Common Linnets would get better with time. Nah, still the same tuneless shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom