Phillip Schofield's Career DEAD

Actually someone normally sensible was recently trying to convince me that Tommy Robinson is OK. Has he got some sort of promo going on?

Clearly must have thought you were talking about the 1940s footballer Tommy Robinson

Well it wasn’t ME who brought him up

In any case, I only ever talk about Eurovision, Iceland savouries, Phil & Holly, hairy backs and Enya. I have no other content :)

In any case, I only ever talk about Eurovision, Iceland savouries, Phil & Holly, hairy backs and Enya. I have no other content :)
The lack of PUMPKIN here is CONCERNING to say the least

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu

AND PUMPKIN

Plus anything about TRASH FOOD

C’EST TOUT

I’m seeing backlash to this speech today that is actually, to some extent, helping Schofield. People didn’t like Holly loads in the first place because of the queue-jumping saga and now she’s seen as having dropped her friend like a stone. If there is anything that the public hates more than a man who has fucked up, it is a woman IN GENERAL.

Very nice interview today with the fabulous Sarah Beeny looking RECOVERED AND LOVELY :disco:

Actually Sarah could turn me VERY VAGUELY straight*. Fantastic speaking voice

*Although not if FAT ALI OFF MEDINA were available and first in the queue

I must say I thought this was rather lovely, and glad to see he looks happy.

What a friend Phil is, doing what he can to keep Vanessa away from those custard cartons.

Too bad it wasn't another journalist called Ruth writing that.

Holly to play Holly, with the "a perspective" being Holly's!

Shaken, troubled, let down, worried for the well being of people on all sides AND full of questions :angel:

Casting of the 'Superstar Panel' cannot be far off

Dr Geru Hallwell to win all of the acting accolades for her sympathetic portrayal of regular guest Katie Hopkins

Wardrobe by 'Ruth for Simply Be'

Just imagine the BTS instagram stories she would post with all her glam squad egging her on to SERVE IT ROOF.

She would of course anchor both This Morning and Loose Women all week to maximise promotion with the Da*ly Ma*l shutting down all other showbiz column stories for nothing but Ruth showbiz colon stories - the website will crash, but the ad revenue from, yes, Simply Be, will be through the Ruth/roof.

Just imagine the BTS instagram stories she would post with all her glam squad egging her on to SERVE IT ROOF.

She would of course anchor both This Morning and Loose Women all week to maximise promotion with the STOP FUCKING HATE shutting down all other showbiz column stories for nothing but Ruth showbiz colon stories - the website will crash, but the ad revenue from, yes, Simply Be, will bee through the Ruth/roof.

I suggest you email that comms strategy to [email protected] right now.

Perhaps also suggest planting a story that Coleen Nolan was deemed too fat to be a Simply Be ambassador (show me the lie!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom