Race Across The World - New BBC Reality Gameshow

I've been in Stanley Park. We hired bikes and Mr L got a puncture so we had to walk back. I don't remember it being particularly difficult to navigate - it's a peninsula surrounded by water, so even if you're in the middle of it, if you work your way out to the edge where there are paths all around the perimeter. I really struggle to see how they struggled so much.

Not the Taxi family commenting on others using hire cars :D At least you can sleep in a hire.

With a SURPRISE EVICTION next week I guess Kevin and Claude and Marc and Michael are pretty far behind (more than what’s already evident)

I binge watched the first season and was thoroughly underwhelmed then to discover that rather than zipping from London to the opposite side of the world, these lot are doing a road trip across Canada. That's not a race across the world, it's a really polite remake of On The Road.

Not the right team to go. I felt quite sorry for them getting the notification sat there glumly in their tent.

Not the right team to go. I felt quite sorry for them getting the notification sat there glumly in their tent.

Yeah I agree but I don’t know who I would have wanted to go either. But when it showed them pitching their tent for another night I just thought “God! Come on guys!”. I felt Michael would have possibly wanted to push on a lot quicker and I probably felt more gutted for him.

Taxi Dad and Daughter resentment still going strong :D

I was glad the two that went were the two that went - mostly because I found them the least interesting.

At least with the pub landlord family there's the tension of whether he's going to snap and drive them into a pit full of bears.

My favourites are the two middle aged women, and Zainib who is just :disco:

I'm not really warming to any of the teams right now and I don't know who I'd want to win. The series two teams were so much better.

It would have been between Marc & Michael and Claudia & Kevin to leave first for me, and as well as the complete lack of urgency between the brothers, they were really low energy as well, and I struggled to find them interesting to watch. I don't like Kevin much, but it is an interesting dynamic to watch.

I have warmed massively to the other three pairs though, for various reasons.

Her increasing whinge levels are driving me mad

She's annoying me more than him now.

This week kind of felt engineered to even everyone up in the race, though obviously they won't be in the same boat financially.

This episode annoyed me quite a lot. Clearly the whole show has been set up to have them equal at the half way point, in time at least. And it left no real tension at all in the episode.

That face you pull when you realise you’re stuck on an overnight bus with Taxi Dad

That was the highlight of the episode.

I know we don't see much of them together but I get the impression this lot aren't quite as friendly as in previous series, certainly the last cast.

6E562298-C500-47B4-9C7F-B9B40F8B654B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom