RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

I was a holiday rep the year that was broadcast, and I was on my training course in Eastbourne of all places, and remember buying the CD single in a record shop there in the middle of a freezing February. The show wasn’t quite like real life. They didn’t have guests falling off balconies or having miscarriages on their honeymoon. Looking back it was bith the best and the worst summer of my life.

This playlist which suggests there is such a thing as an INESSENTIAL ENYA TRACK :evil::enya:

Screenshot_20220716-144846.png

Endless short cooking videos that are just gross calorific nightmares, like a sausage and some string cheeses wrapped up together in a bacon parcel and fried.

They always cram them in their mouths too

I HATE IT!!!

Omg he wasn’t the first one I saw but he’s the one who pushed me over the edge with that manic fucking grin!

That is repulsive! And it just falls off so he’s just eating frozen cheese off a stick and mugging away like it’s AMBROSIA

There was a Karen this morning at the bakery complaining to the poor kid working there about how they changed their hours “if I’m gonna pay $10 for a loaf of bread I expect you to have regular hours, people in the neighborhood are complaining” and she was pausing after every complain waiting for a reply. Asshole.

There was a Karen this morning at the bakery complaining to the poor kid working there about how they changed their hours “if I’m gonna pay $10 for a loaf of bread I expect you to have regular hours, people in the neighborhood are complaining” and she was pausing after every complain waiting for a reply. Asshole.

One of my old Japanese managers was having a go at a poor receptionist at our school, i didn’t know what they were talking about, but she kept leaving these long pauses, and as soon as the other girl tried to reply she would immediately cut her off, and that happened at least 5 times during that conversation, evil

Trailers that make something look like a light and breezy fun film but they are anything but.

I’m now halfway through Cha Cha Real Smooth after this trailer popped up and I thought it would be a good Sunday evening piece of fluff. It’s low-key talky feely and dull, yet somehow has great reviews. MAYBE if the trailer hadn’t made it look like something else and the title wasn’t literally “Cha Cha Real Smooth”, I’d have been prepared.

People criticising actors, actresses, musicians etc (and it’s usually about women) for being too perfect or try-hard. It’s such a BS criticism that you try too hard to be good at something.

Anne Hathaway deserves better, for example

When someone hot from when you were in school posts beach pics on Facebook but they’re all of his dull kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom