Real Housewives of New York

IMG_4764.gif

OMG YES, seasons 3 and 4 are some of the best, it takes a dip in 5 and 6 but then it’s golden age is 7-10.

I’ve nearly finished season 2 and have enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking but totally watchable and I know the best is yet to COME :disco:

Ramona, even in these early seasons seems absolutely batshit insane. Does it get worse?

So I’ve almost finished season 3. What can I say aside from the fact it’s become an extension of my personality and I have to remind myself to take comfort breaks because my bladder is so overwhelmed but I can’t prioritise it over RHONY.

Bethenny is my favourite so far, Ramona’s got a screw loose and Jill is a WEIRD ONE. DIdnt mind her at first but don’t think she comes across well in the fight vs Bethenny. She seems very jealous.

Oh and Luann is… quite boring? With all due respect we’ve only just touched on the recording artiste era

Luann has the most INCREDIBLE arc over the whole show, she is a lot more fun as the seasons and her storyline progresses!

I don’t think anyone really likes her in the early episodes but trust me she’s one of GREATEST WIVES of ALL TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom