RuPaul's Drag Race Rate 2 Results

Poor Sasha Bell, she actually thought she could do well because she knew every episode that had been aired by heart. Bless her heart.

TpcerVJ.jpg

126. (74) Penny Tration 1.5 (1.00)
125. (71) Alisa Summers 1.56 (1.82)
124. (N) Sasha Belle 1.83

Poor Penny Tration, a bunch of new queens and she's still the least favourite with just 1.5, still a bit better than a simple 1 last time. Did she really win an online poll? Good God, I can't imagine how the rest were. Alisa Summers just missed the bottom 3 last time, but nad lucl this time. And welcome Sasha Belle, the worst of the new queens (the las 4 seasons). That's quite an achievement.

Where's SERENA CHA CHA?

Moopy you disappoint me! :(

As much as I think Serena ChaCha is absolutely fucking shit and the very worst, I suppose at least I remember her.

No, definitely the Alyssa for me!

Iggy is the Sonique of Moopy, back from obscurity several years later but still hot

And then you remember she was never that good in the first place? :(

gETIKmV.jpg

123. (N) Kimora Blac 1.83
122. (73) Serena ChaCha 2 (1.58)
121. (70) Venus D-Lite 2.06 (2.23)

Kimora Blac is the first queen to get a mark of at least 5, with a 6 from generous @Dark Carnival. What a natural beauty. Fan favourite Serena Chacha improves her mark, with 4 posters rating her with a 5 or more :disco: Last we heard from Serena was some minor complains about her wigs business...
H3vwa2P.png

jaF5K8x.png

moEUnOu.png

HQYUj51.png

5nDIjq9.png
And completing the bottom 6, that forgettable cheap Madonna wannabe.

I'm not sure Kimora Blac deserves to be quite that low. At least there's a bit of effort.

Mind you, she seems utterly rotten, so swings and roundabouts.

I72ELA4.jpg

120. (N) Dax ExclamationPoint 2.06
119. (N) Kandy Ho 2.17
118. (N) Cynthia Lee Fontaine 2.56

Poor Dax only being remembered because of the double elimination. A reality can't get cheaper when Kandy Ho is one of the stars of the show, and that's what happen with Chilean drag show The Switch 2. Don't miss this unique Christina Aguilera performace. "Better than Christina" said the usual haters.

And then, possibly the most annoying queen ever. Doesn't she look like Frankie Grande? With a record three -1, Cucu. Why did she have to return, WHY?

I kind of feel bad for Cynthia. I mean, she's SHIT alright, but whenever I've read anything about she seems pretty lovely.

I think I still gave her a crap score, naturally.

roD1TTb.jpg

117. (59) Magnolia Crawford 2.61 (3,17)
116. (57) Vivienne Pinay 2.72 (3.58)
115. (63) The Princess 2.83 (3.00)

Three more queens with less points than the previous rate. You know you didn't make an impression when the most memorable thing about you is something someone else said.

tumblr_n1vp41kS3V1qlvwnco1_r1_250.gif

Coming up, the fist queen with a 10 to appear. Who will it be?

That gif would work better if it included Bianca doing the action after.

Glad Vivenne Pinay is so low. Nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is, and fuck all else going for her than average fish.

Magnolia Crawford :D

Surprised Jade Jolie and Tempest DuJour haven't arrived yet.

I think Jade will probably bask in a bit of reflected BACK ROLLS glory. Albeit largely undeserved.

I don't like her at all, but I've seen a few Instagram posts recently, and she's clearly levelled her pussy up.

641nEpO.jpg

114. (72) Phoenix 62 2.94 (1.70)
113. (N) Kalorie Karbdashian Williams 3.06
112. (66) Monica Beverly Hills 3.11 (2.58)

There are only 2 queens outside the top 80 with a 10, and here comes the first one. Kalorie Karbdashian Williams got it from @Phoenix, god knows why. And speaking of the devil, here's the other Phoenix, who finished in the bottom 3 last rate and has improved a bit. Monica Beverly Hills improves her mark too but still shit.

TF81l4t.jpg

111. (55) Rebecca Glasscock 3.28 (4.05)
110. (N) Naysha Lopez 3.33
109. (N) Charlie Hides 3.39

I know season 1 was a bit basic, but god knows how Rebecca Glasscock made it to the final. Naysha Lopez was eliminated, came back 2 weeks later to be eliminated soon after. That's all I remember of her.
Charlie Hides was the second queen who refused to fight in the lip-sync. Later she said she had an injury and she didn't know the song :rolleyes: so good riddance.

Charlie Hides disappointed me. I'd have liked to have seen an old queen do well. And I did enjoy a few of her LEWKS

POOR Charlie. She was great in the Cher YouTube videos she did back in the day. She just completely lost her sense of timing, humour and style on Drag Race.

But apart from that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom