RuPaul's Drag Race Rate 2 Results

13mhf8V.jpg

6. Season 9 (7.6)

Ga-gagging with this season. Ok, not really, but it was slightly better than the 2 previous ones if you ask me. Still, everyone rated it with at least 7, except haters @SDF and @lolly.

0r4nTrV.jpg

5. Season 2 (7.73)

There's a massive gap between the top 4 seasons and the rest. So far, nobody gave a 10 to any season. Everyone gave at least a 7 to this one, except a 6 from @ameraal and @Diddy.

3GO004H.jpg

1. Season 6 (10.13)

Bianca, Adore, Courtney, Bendela, Gia... what a cast. Plus an entertaining Untucked thanks to Laganja vs. the World, it had everything to be Moopy's favourite. Only @Ill Advised (9) and @Dark Carnival (8) rated it under 10.

Which means...

eNrUa95.jpg

2. All Stars 2 (10)

A perfect 10 is fantastic but not good enough to be the winner. Blame @Phoenix for giving it only an 8.

This rate made me watch an episode of Season 6 last night and MY GOD, the level of a) queen and b) talent is OUTRAGEOUS. There are ANY OTHER SEASON style winners in Courtney, Adore, Bendela and, obviously Bianca, and then the second string is ridiculous high quality.

IT WILL NEVER BE TOPPED.

AS2 does have the biggest gag ever with that mirror moment, though...

If we're in for a SPECTACULAR, I'm happy to wait.

I couldn't care less to be honest, still no chance with that postwhore @octophone :tongueout:

I mean she WILL insist on posting her lovely recipes. Can’t say I was too impressed by the lamb and pear flan but I take what I get after the Mumsnet ban :(

3GO004H.jpg

1. Season 6 (10.13)

Bianca, Adore, Courtney, Bendela, Gia... what a cast. Plus an entertaining Untucked thanks to Laganja vs. the World, it had everything to be Moopy's favourite. Only @Ill Advised (9) and @Dark Carnival (8) rated it under 10.

Which means...

The first season I ever watched and loved, just watched again and appreciated it even more second time round so many that i want to see more. Really wish id seen the ABCD tour

Yes S6 was my first as well, thanks to Moopy recommendation.

If I REALLY think about it, I probably enjoy S5 just as much, but it was all so new and exciting for S6.

This is probably why S4 is my favourite. It was the first one I watched. Same goes for S2 and S3 which I watched before the show really exploded with S5 and S6.

Is this thread DEAD? What the fuck is Alla doing?

Hun, suspense doesn't work with us. MOOPY IS THE PROMO.

Are we having a results weekend ? I’ll be in all weekend with a cold and I needs me some ENTERTAINTMENT gurl.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

I'm all for a bit of tease but I'm about ready to cum and call you a cab girl.

TpcerVJ.jpg

126. (74) Penny Tration 1.5 (1.00)
125. (71) Alisa Summers 1.56 (1.82)
124. (N) Sasha Belle 1.83

Poor Penny Tration, a bunch of new queens and she's still the least favourite with just 1.5, still a bit better than a simple 1 last time. Did she really win an online poll? Good God, I can't imagine how the rest were. Alisa Summers just missed the bottom 3 last time, but nad lucl this time. And welcome Sasha Belle, the worst of the new queens (the las 4 seasons). That's quite an achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom