RuPaul's Drag Race

How exhausting! I really need to stop watching all of these! Watching Philippines and Italy was selfharm at best. (I did like the first episode of Italy S2 though)

Interesting that there’s no mention of a new ”X vs the World” season.

I’m flagging in my mission to catch up - Italia is only 6 episodes but so long, I’m halfway through - but they are releasing season 2 at the same time which isn’t helping my losing battle :D

Once I get through that and Philippines, I’ll have finished the first seasons of everything. Then just Espana, Holland, Thailand, Down Under, UK4 and Italia to get through 🥴

Kind of shocked that Espana is going to be the first non-US franchise to go All Stars :o

I’d imagine Canada and UK would be there first, but maybe the Vs the world has gotten in the way of that?

I guess I’ll pick up some speed once I get through Secret Celebrity (which I’m quite enjoying :o). That’s my ironing programme at the moment, I guess Down Under might replace that - I can’t watch a subtitled one when I’m ironing

I’m now back to finish Espania S2, I had left it halfway, don’t know why, it’s a good season.

Thailand and Celebrity drag race are the only ones I haven’t watched. Only seen a bit of first episode of Thailand S2. The first season wasn’t available on wow+ back when I checked.

I’m now back to finish Espania S2, I had left it halfway, don’t know why, it’s a good season.

Thailand and Celebrity drag race are the only ones I haven’t watched. Only seen a bit of first episode of Thailand S2. The first season wasn’t available on wow+ back when I checked.

Celebrity is something to have on in the background when you can look up when they get to each performance - basically it’s Masked Singer

Thailand s1 was good but don’t lose any sleep by missing it

Celebrity is something to have on in the background when you can look up when they get to each performance - basically it’s Masked Singer

Thailand s1 was good but don’t lose any sleep by missing it

This is what’s so hard about all these international shows, you can’t just have them in the background, you need to stare at the subtitles and try to catch up.

:D So basically something to NOT WATCH!

Luckily I have Bits 'n' Bobs on all formats for that kind of arrangement :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB

I didn't bother to watch Thailand S2 but S1 was absolutely everything (and very much helped along by the right queen winning). I think there were links posted here somewhere but they might be dead now :(

:D So basically something to NOT WATCH!

Luckily I have Bits 'n' Bobs on all formats for that kind of arrangement :disco:

I mean the performances are decent enough but the stuff between is just waffle about the journey and how they might fuck it all up even though they inevitably don’t.

There are some genuinely fun performances in there

This is what’s so hard about all these international shows, you can’t just have them in the background, you need to stare at the subtitles and try to catch up.

Yeah I’m feeling the burn a bit. That’s why the English ones I can multitask with. I got into a habit of eating dinner and watching a foreign one - although I could eat a banquet before I get through one Italia

Oh and I have to say I really enjoyed France, but the subtitles really were shocking - they just gave up sometimes [indistinct] when it really wasn’t :D

I forgot the rest but there were some really strange translations

Kind of shocked that Espana is going to be the first non-US franchise to go All Stars :o

I’d imagine Canada and UK would be there first, but maybe the Vs the world has gotten in the way of that?
I do think we'll get UK All Stars at some point, surely. And hopefully we won't get another go for Blu, Baga or Cheryl.

I don't really care who the others are though, as long as we get Bimini, Tayce, A'Whora and Vron.

Thailand S2 was underwhelming because S1 is SO GOOD, but still great.

Btw I just found out that DR Italia season 2 started recently. I'm gonna pass because it's just too much DR for me.

Vron is a must have and needs to be as annoying as ever.

I am of course here for a VRON return, plus her narrative needs a third act, it was quite sad seeing her going into season 3 with no money and literally walking the runway in a SLEEPING BAG. I really need to see the CHAOS that VRON with a BUDGET can bring.

I don't know how you cannot be thirsting for more of this talent

Season 2 GIF by BBC Three

That's wonderful. I'm not a theater queen at all, but I'd go see it just for her. If anyone deserves to have their talent recognized it's Jinkx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom