It's been an AGE since we had a girl group
Everybody Dance GIF

RAM-BA-BA-BAM
And I am cute and nice
And you’re alone, alone, alone
And I know, I know, I know
It will be wild, wild, wild
So, Come on, be loco loco
I guess you checked some lyrics site, I'd be shocked if anyone understands anything other than LOCO LOCO :disco:

I can't believe I had written this off when I was obsessed with 'Hasta La Vista' last year. I am so happy they smashed it last night and I can't wait to see them again, and I especially can't wait to hear this in a club and go LOCO LOCO

I personally forgive Sanja Vucic for EVERYTHING 😍

Also :o at the revelation that one of them is Knez's daughter. Fuck knows which one considering I'd have expected an ACTUAL BRICK

Proud to have been a fan boy from the start. After the thrills of Hasta La Vista last year, I knew they wouldn’t let me down. 🥰

I’m obsessed with this after last night. One of the re-writes this year that’s actually better than last year.

I LOVE how supportive their fans are :D Every post on the Eurovision Instagram account is flooded with Serbian flags :D

Cannot WAIT to wow my party by accurately predicting Croatia's 12 points will go to Serbia on Saturday :disco:

RAM-BA-BA-BAM
And I am cute and nice
And you’re alone, alone, alone
And I know, I know, I know
It will be wild, wild, wild
So, Come on, be loco loco
Nothing sets the tip a-glistening like a woman seductively whispering into your ear ‘I am cute and nice’.
Basically you’ve either pulled a shut in, a twelve year old or a cartoon dog.

I can see why they have the black haired one in the middle, I just saw the blonde and the strawberry blonde next to each other, you can only tell them apart because one has life raft lips

I love the three of them so much :disco:

I’ll eat a breadstick for them during their performance tomorrow!

In fact I went out to Asda earlier to buy booze and snacks for the weekend but couldn’t find any breadsticks so had to settle with Pringles :(

This is going to be incredibly basic, somewhat low-rent and it won't reinvent the wheel.

aka I NEED IT IN MY LIFE.

UPDATE: Very happy to have it in my life. Had a feeling this was going to be VERY fun for Europe and it was unapologetically so. What a delight.

Seriously what a delight it is to have SLUTS over boring homophobic men from the Balkans! More of that Serbia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom