Sugababes™

"Metal Heart" went unperformed but it was on the 2013 tour (printed) setlist... It's too early to be rehearsing for Mighty Hoopla... Could another New Years gig be in the offing?

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I can literally see the stage from my bedroom window!

I didn’t go last year for the first time ever in protest at the ridiculously male/ white line up and at least they’ve got some women in this year, albeit that I think Keisha is the only woman of colour on that entire bill.

Already got tickets for the Hoopla anyway (AGNES!) so it’s not as big a draw, but I’ll likely go as I can usually blag free tickets. I’ve never actually paid to go once- including last year when I was worried I couldn’t get any, got some the night before and once I’d proved I could, gave them away :disco:

Reactions: COB
ALSO announced to be playing the main stage at The Big Feastival in the Cotswolds in August!

relieved Keisha's vaguely anti-vax tweet never got posted here :bruised: so it can be wall to wall good news! :eyes:

• Care
ALSO announced to be playing the main stage at The Big Feastival in the Cotswolds in August!

relieved Keisha's vaguely anti-vax tweet never got posted here :bruised: so it can be wall to wall good news! :eyes:

Two out of three bandmembers being CRANKS.

Keep Shiv away from CRYPTOCURRENCY.

• BOOM BOOM
The Colourboxx festival in Glasgow has now been cancelled :(:(:( I'm very gutted!

• Sad
Oh shit! My plans to attend were in progress! :shock:

Apparently the website and all socials have evaporated

(not the Sugababes ones, although shouldn't be too long)

There's something VERY fishy about it all, it's so strange! Their statement basically said nothing at all, then they delete all their socials... 🤨

• Wow
Big "best of luck with everything (incl refunds)" energy

FPqONHNXwAYEZ5O

I did notice that the date coincided with Pride Glasgow's planned march. I would have thought that a welcome coincidence tho?

Edinburgh Pride is on that date as well - maybe there were too many events on one day that were going for a similar market, resulting in low ticket sales for this? Whatever happened it's a real shame :(

I also noticed that because they were announced later than the other headliners, Sugababes were absolutely nowhere to be seen on most of the print and public advertising (the ones on Glasgow subway trains STILL have the original lineup on them for example). Could that have hurt sales a little bit as well?

Edinburgh Pride is on that date as well - maybe there were too many events on one day that were going for a similar market, resulting in low ticket sales for this? Whatever happened it's a real shame :(

I also noticed that because they were announced later than the other headliners, Sugababes were absolutely nowhere to be seen on most of the print and public advertising (the ones on Glasgow subway trains STILL have the original lineup on them for example). Could that have hurt sales a little bit as well?

Ah, I didn't realise Edinburgh Pride was the same day as well.

I also noticed that re: posters. Suggests the money wasn't there for new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom