Taylor Swift - Midnights (new album out Oct. 21)

What is the next commercial single? I don't want 6 more remixes of Anti-Hero.
D5CF0EB2-8C9F-41D3-8277-DD445828713F.png

Merry Christmas babes. I have been having moments to Dear Reader.

also realised that she sings "where I pace with my pen and my friends found friends who care" before that haunting solitaire line.

a 13/10 mellow bop I fear. Midnights' Clean if you will.

I listened to folklore in full while we unwrapped presents and right now I'm having a bath to Midnights and all I can say is thank the LORD for TAYLOR SWIFT :disco: truly a Christmas miracle!

source? other than a stan-run facebook group? :D

what does "records sold" mean? Adele must have sold a good 10m+ copies of 21 in both 2011 and 2012 and that's albums alone, not counting the numerous Hot 100 #1 singles.

it's impossible to compare sales now with "streaming equivalent" sales but I call bullshit regardless. also, did MJ really sell 20m+ albums after his death? seems unlikely.

a smart businesswoman would have released Sky Fits Heaven and Isaac.
Also: she was contractually not allowed to release 'Sky Fits Heaven'. Songwriting inspiration issues :eyes:

As for 'Isaac' - hmm. Maybe, maybe not. I think they released the appropriate singles from COADF. Surely 'Forbidden LOVE 2005' would have been the 5th COADF sangle.

Reactions: GNL
Sky Fits Heaven is her best "should've been a single," followed by Impressive Instant. Confessions got it pitch-perfect.

edit: oops!

Last edited:
the video is fucking fabulous. she looks amazing, obsessed with the colour palette, and casting a trans man as the love interest is kind of a big deal although obviously it shouldn't be. great visual.

Shake It Off surely must be her worst single to date, closely followed by ME! (Feat. Brandon Urie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom