The Eras Tour — '23/24 (EU/UK on sale June 30th)

she won't announce reputation, she will just surprise drop it on the 26th of February on the last day of the Australian leg.

why she won't announce it? there will be no explanation, there'll just be reputation.
why february? because the black nail in the Karma music video was put on 2:00am (feb) on the clock. the blue nail (1989) was 10:00pm (October).
why the last day of the leg? because that's how she's been releasing re-records on the tour, last day of a leg.

hey guys i just wanted to update you, i watched the Eras tour Extended version last nite, it was cool xx

SIX MONTHS and ONE WEEK until I see this show :disco: avoiding the tour film like the plague cos I wanna be fresh going in. do we think she'll rejig the setlist for 2024? I'll need Getaway Car and NOT as an acoustic moment.

I have a feeling she won't change the setlist at all, at this point she must have every single detail memorized to a tee, and the tour isn't even a year old yet, but this is Taylor so she could SURPRISE US any time! Crossing my fingers you do get Getaway Car as a surprise song hun but you'll have to deal with London Boy even though you're not seeing her in London.

perhaps Netflix offered ha more money for it and she had to act quickly :hostage:

perhaps Netflix offered ha more money for it and she had to act quickly :hostage:

I'm afraid Disney+ might FIDDLE with it and censor some things, like some lyrics in Champagne Problems as well as the whole Vigilante Shit perf hence why we're getting extra stuff? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom