The Eras Tour — '23/24 (EU/UK on sale June 30th)

first Lana, now Tay, AND Salena's comeback, august really ate! @Pipo :disco: where are you standing?

first Lana, now Tay, AND Salena's comeback, august really ate! @Pipo :disco: where are you standing?

Dark Green area babes, but the image is too small to point out my seat. I'm done for a while after this bitch though, I'm only affording canned food throughout December :evil:

Taylor-Swift-en-Mexico-foro-sol-mapa.jpg

i got Platino A and C, but i WISH i had gotten Verde A because then you get to see the whole spectacle, floor screen and everything.

incidentally the current projection is that this will open with $100-125m in the US which is... frightening. for reference BARBIE opened with $162m.

I don't believe any concert film has ever taken more than $100m total at cinemas globally?

I just realized I never posted my Eras Concert review, and it's all for the better I GUESS; I haven't been able to recover :disco:

Anyway, I expect somebody else to do it and I hope a lot of GAY HYPERBOLE is flowing through it.

Is this just going to be a general release or one of those "limited event" things? I notice a whole week scheduled at my Vue- and a ridiculous amount of showings.

I also noticed earlier the Odeon actually has installed a "We're holding you in a queue" system, presumably just for this (and I had to wait about 3 minutes to get on their site). AMAZING.

Is there a reason she’s doing it now mid tour? Or is it just to fleece the people who couldn’t get tickets?

probably for the 50+ million fans who registered for the tickets and couldn't get any.

also an easy way to make €500 million. :D

It'll go onto Disney plus or something on Xmas Eve, don't you worry. Not a coin will be left on the table!

sorry but I don't wanna be in that room :D thank god I got tickets for the show so I can skip this!

anyway, looking at 92-105m this weekend in the US :disco:

I don't even wanna be in that CINEMA!

Imagine trying to watch KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON in the screen next door and being subjected to that racket!

We were thinking of going today but I don’t want to pretend I’m at a gig and watch people dancing about.

Saw this last night, NO shenanigans at all, no dancing, a little bit of singing (especially during the Red/1989 eras) Guess those are the most sing-a-long songs overall.

The fact it was a late-night showing in the VIP are helped I guess. My recommendation is to book tickets as late as 8pm to avoid stuff like the horrors I've seen on Twitter.

the biggest/most ubiquitous popstar since Michael Jackson at this point? she deserves everything.

Somebody died at one of her concerts in Rio, where there's been a lot of furore about the organisers confiscating water bottles during a heatwave, and blocking the arena's airflow to prevent outsiders peeking in. What a NIGHTMARE.

Her IG comments are switched off I see

I reckon she's going to drop Reputation TV on Xmas Day. Straight onto streaming as a "Christmas gift" and plenty of physical formats for the kids to spend their Xmas money on.

I’d be totally fine with Getaway Car (TV) being the first #1 of 2024 :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom