The Eras Tour — '23/24 (EU/UK on sale June 30th)

Definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to... The whole thing was just so perfectly done. I never saw Madonna in her most famous tours, but this felt to me reminiscent of her. The way that Taylor took on a bunch of different personas, but still managed to seem like herself in each one

The high point was the entire crown singing along to the full 10 minute All Too Well. Also also Betty and Love Story

is it true that the tickets cost between €50 and €210 because i just might be crashing on Pipo's couch (*cough* bed) if they're THAT cheap!

is it true that the tickets cost between €50 and €210 because i just might be crashing on Pipo's couch (*cough* bed) if they're THAT cheap!

The cheapest ones are supposed to be $45.00 USD, while the most expensive ones will be $300.00 soooo...

what a pain in the ass the Taylor tickets sale has been so far. What a fucking CUNT.

Ticketmaster can KISS MY ARSE for all I know. "Verified Fan" codes my FOO.

⚠️

EU/UK dates dropping TONIGHT AT 9! on sale Friday 30th!

two Paris shows on May 10/11th, so presumably it'll be an April to June kind of affair. I'm sure she'll do at least five London shows.

list of dates - more clearly to be added, these are all weekends. 4 at Wembley so far. you have to click register by each date to be eligible for pre-sale for that date.

THUR, MAY 9, 2024
PARIS LA DÉFENSE ARENA
Paris, France
REGISTER

FRI, MAY 10, 2024
PARIS LA DÉFENSE ARENA
Paris, France
REGISTER

FRI, MAY 17, 2024
FRIENDS ARENA
Stockholm, Sweden
REGISTER

FRI, MAY 24, 2024
ESTÁDIO DA LUZ
Lisbon, Portugal
REGISTER

THUR, MAY 30, 2024
ESTADIO SANTIAGO BERNABÉU
Madrid, Spain
REGISTER

SUN, JUN 2, 2024
GROUPAMA STADIUM
Lyon, France
REGISTER

FRI, JUN 7, 2024
BT MURRAYFIELD STADIUM
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
REGISTER

SAT, JUN 8, 2024
BT MURRAYFIELD STADIUM
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
REGISTER

FRI, JUN 14, 2024
ANFIELD STADIUM
Liverpool, United Kingdom
REGISTER

SAT, JUN 15, 2024
ANFIELD STADIUM
Liverpool, United Kingdom
REGISTER

TUE, JUN 18, 2024
PRINCIPALITY STADIUM
Cardiff, United Kingdom
REGISTER

FRI, JUN 21, 2024
WEMBLEY STADIUM
London, United Kingdom
REGISTER

SAT, JUN 22, 2024
WEMBLEY STADIUM
London, United Kingdom
REGISTER

FRI, JUN 28, 2024
AVIVA STADIUM
Dublin, Ireland
REGISTER

SAT, JUN 29, 2024
AVIVA STADIUM
Dublin, Ireland
REGISTER

FRI, JUL 5, 2024
JOHAN CRUIJFF ARENA
Amsterdam, Netherlands
REGISTER

SAT, JUL 6, 2024
JOHAN CRUIJFF ARENA
Amsterdam, Netherlands
REGISTER

TUE, JUL 9, 2024
STADION LETZIGRUND
Zürich, Switzerland
REGISTER

SAT, JUL 13, 2024
SAN SIRO STADIUM
Milan, Italy
REGISTER

THUR, JUL 18, 2024
VELTINS-ARENA
Gelsenkirchen, Germany
REGISTER

TUE, JUL 23, 2024
VOLKSPARKSTADION
Hamburg, Germany
REGISTER

SAT, JUL 27, 2024
OLYMPIASTADION
Munich, Germany
REGISTER

FRI, AUG 2, 2024
PGE NARODOWY
Warsaw, Poland
REGISTER

FRI, AUG 9, 2024
ERNST-HAPPEL-STADION
Vienna, Austria
REGISTER

FRI, AUG 16, 2024
WEMBLEY STADIUM
London, United Kingdom
REGISTER

SAT, AUG 17, 2024
WEMBLEY STADIUM
London, United Kingdom
REGISTER

Queue and got "notified" for Munich and Vienna.

God, I abhor ticketmaster, eventim and co.

A queue to register to join another queue

This is what fucked me up. They even had the nerve to email me telling me to "Hold on tight" because of the overwhelming amount of people registering so there was a chance of me not receiving a code to join the pre-sale. No shit Ticketmaster, she's only the biggest star in the world right now, were you not prepared?

:rolleyes: needless to say, I didn't receive anything until the last day of the sale, at NIGHT and all was left was £685 VIP packages made up of £300 concert tickets PLUS £385 worth of fan merch (like a tee, tote bag, stickers) which they can shove up their arses. Cunt.s

You’d think they’d have changed things to be more prepared after how the American opening day went…

I got an access code for Hamburg. No doubt the actual sale itself next week will be equally hassle free.

i'm receiving codes to Vienna, London, Dublin, Poland, and France. according to some emails i got lucky because i had pre-ordered Midnights last year.

Joanne European Tour, let's go! :disco:

I'll be trying for London and Edinburgh with a pre-sale code so expecting a BLOODBATH

Got tickets for Wembley

9966FE21-8D9E-4F6E-8032-7724D6262B87.jpeg

The Great War starts in 10 minutes i will literally die if i don't get tickets please pray for me

I feel the Thursday gig in Vienna might be the one that is the most likely in terms of getting things done.

I haven't received any access email at all and I put down for all the London shows. How rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom