The Eras Tour — '23/24 (EU/UK on sale June 30th)

Jark

User
kicked off LAST NIGHT in Glendale with a mammoth 43 (!) song setlist, divided by era. spoilers below obv.

Lover
Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince
Cruel Summer
The Man
You Need to Calm Down
Lover
The Archer

Fearless
Fearless
You Belong With Me
Love Story

evermore
'tis the damn season
willow
marjorie
champagne problems
tolerate it

Delicate
Don't Blame Me
Look What You Made Me Do

Speak Now
Enchanted

Red
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

folklore
seven (spoken intro)
invisible string
betty
the last great american dynasty
augusti - lllicit affairs
my tears ricochet
cardigan

Style
Blank Space
Shake It Off
Wildest Dreams
Bad Blood

Surprise Song
mirrorball

Taylor Swift (Debut)
Tim McGraw

Midnights
Lavender Haze
Anti‐Hero
Midnight Rain
Vigilante Shit
Bejeweled
Mastermind

she hates speak now :o she does love evermore after all :o the last great american dynasty :disco:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how she chucks the ten minute version of All Too Well into what is already a 43 long set.

No Out of the Woods or You’re On Your Own, Kid though? :(

She's got a slot for a unique song each night, so I'm sure they'll pop up there.

The staging looks SPECTACULAR.

Reactions: dUb
Screaming at "Enchanted" and "Tis the Damn Season" and "Seven" (even if it was probably 10 seconds) and "Mirrorball"

The Midnights choices are a bit odd, no? Why no "Maroon", "You're on Your Own Kid", "Labyrinth", "Snow on the Beach"? ALthough I imagine she can alternate songs for the new album as the tour goes on.

Hoping "Cruel Summer" gets a proper push these next few months. It is possibly her most wasted single ever.

She did "State of Grace" (piano version) and "This is Me Trying" in night two as the two surprise songs. So she skipped the debut altogether.

Cruel Summer sits just under Getaway Car in the two biggest wastes, though technically the latter was a single down under in a very vague way. Both would’ve been massive.

Cruel Summer sits just under Getaway Car in the two biggest wastes, though technically the latter was a single down under in a very vague way. Both would’ve been massive.
never a truer word spoken. two massive wtf moments in an otherwise fairly beautifully handled career.

exile as single #2 from folklore was also a major missed opportunity.

@POP! opened my eyes recently to the value of unreleased tracks with some marvellous Lana songs. which ended up with me diving deep into Tay's unreleased tracks. and I found this song called "need" which eviscerates most of your faves' lead singles. the chorus is very Billie wish you were gay so I understand why it was never released but omg what a bawp. this woman cannot miss. she hasn't written a boring song since 2014.

oh FUCK that means there's a 98% chance she's not doing ivy or this is me trying on my shows.

I am shocked and stunned that despite having more than three hours to play with, she managed to mess up her set list. No Out of the Woods? No Getaway Car!?

WHAT IS THE POINT THEN?

I think I'll simply die when I experience this live. the extended outro with the shimmy choreo :disco:

i think I just died watching that low quality yt bootleg.

YOU GUYS! :o :o :o

Screenshot_20230321_185155_Twitter.jpg

Can she stop dropping cryptic hints and drop the album? I've given Scooter Braun so much money streaming 'Better Than Revenge' (Scooter's Version).

I read Miss Americana is just a brief intro segueing into Cruel Summer

I read Miss Americana is just a brief intro segueing into Cruel Summer

She doesn't even show up for the first verse; she appears on stage, goes straight into the second verse-chorus-ad libs and that's it 🫠

i'm only CRYPTIC and MACHIAVELLIAN cause I CAAARE

Mastermind is the weakest song om Midnights but the theme is brilliant.

"weakest song on Midnights" is still a 7.8/10, MIND YOU.

I don't recall the last time a tour has been this much of an event. She really said "I'm going to treat all these poor fuckers who almost lost their minds attempting to get tickets" with that 3h 15min set.

And that STAGE. Fuck.

it's also given her a manic Spotify boost – much bigger than the Super Bowl gave Rihanna.

Why is she like this?

She's clearly very easily bored and like to do stuff. So, the Lover tour is off because of Covid - she records two albums. She's seen her fans looking for hints and clues and she decides to start dropping them on purpose. It's a bit of fun until someone starts finding anagrams that aren't there i.e. Taylor Swift Midnights is an anagram of "Flirty Madwomen Artists" and goes on the stalk c.f. Charles Manson believing The Beatles' self-titled album was an incitement to start race riots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom