The Gay Footballer

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Honestly, with that amount of uncontained ejaculate flying about of an evening, who can be surprised if the tufted Wilton gets a bit FECULENT?

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
I really struggle with this. Either come out or don’t.

All this does is create more interest, hype and rumours. If anything it makes any eventual coming out a far bigger deal than it needs to be.

I really struggle with this. Either come out or don’t.

All this does is create more interest, hype and rumours. If anything it makes any eventual coming out a far bigger deal than it needs to be.
Well of course but I guess the point is the bigger the interest and build up (if true) the more money he’ll get for his coming out ”exclusive”, provided it’s done while he’s still top level and relevant.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Do we know if this one today (a year after the first) is even supposedly the same one?

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Of course this gay is an attention whore

bottoms up!

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I totally agree that if indeed this is a gay footballer then he should just shrug it off like “so what?”

Lucille

PLAYING DIRTY
Obviously it’s absurd there’s no openly gay professional football player, but I really think we’re past the point of most people GIVING A SHIT.

Soldi

Super Moderator
There must be at least a FEW considering how many teams there are. Who knew CLEETHORPES had their own team :shock:

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Whoever it is is going to be insufferable when they do come out, as they aren't out yet, and they already are!

Reactions: SDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom