The Real Housewives of Melbourne

AFD48-C14-D934-4-E64-B90-F-D816-A96-FEC2-C.jpg

:D

Her frenemyship with Gina is fun AND adorable. How they can keep a straight face I don't know.

Can somebody post the Janet EVERYBODYYYY gif please I need it in my life now

Well this thread just turned MESMERING.

We're only about four episodes into series 1 and Janet is really quite NICE at the moment so I can't wait to see this development. :disco:
Yay welcome to the club :disco:

Wasn't there some crap gameshow here with a similar concept?
101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow.

But annoyingly, they used to reveal who was about to be eliminated, rather than having the elimination BE the reveal, and it made me unreasonably angry.

Last edited:
OMG and I've just discovered this DELETED Gina and Gamble scene that is ALL NEW MATERIAL for a starving hungry bitch like me.
It introduces some MESS of a drag queen urchin named GABI GRECKO (?), takes place in a HARD CANDY GYM and finishes with Gamble and Gabi LEZZING OFF in front of the paps. A classic!
How was this not in the main show :D

Gabi Grecko, Lizzie BUTTROSE or Tempest - who is more TRAGIC?

OMG did we see how Pettifleur was eliminated from I’m A Celeb? :D

She was FLUNG into a pool of boiling hot tar and liquidised on impact, and I’m NOT JOKING!

Ugh even though it’s supposed to be fun beacause it’s Pettifleur, I hate when shows do these kind of things to their contestants. It’s humiliating and mean.

The Season 3 finale episode at the Waterfront is such an iconic piece of television. Lydia vs Everyone. Claiming she may have early on-set dementia to cover her web of lies. :D

“Your psychic powers have RUN AMOK.”

“Can I SPOCK?”

“You dropped her like a SACK OF SHIT.”
“I don’t accept the sack of shit comment.”

8bc2c-ginaface.png

68655-lydiaface.png

fc539-chykaface.png

83406-pettyface.png

dda7d-jackieeyes.png

47c71-gambleface.png

2d834-janetface.png

tumblr_o6kkckdzZd1ugmiwjo1_r1_400.gifv

OMG and I've just discovered this DELETED Gina and Gamble scene that is ALL NEW MATERIAL for a starving hungry bitch like me.
It introduces some MESS of a drag queen urchin named GABI GRECKO (?), takes place in a HARD CANDY GYM and finishes with Gamble and Gabi LEZZING OFF in front of the paps. A classic!
How was this not in the main show :D

Gabi Grecko! :D

I only know her from watching the series of Celebrity Apprentice that Gina was on. Famous for dating a much much older famous man. If memory serves me correctly, I think both Gabi and her man were competing on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom