The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Sydney is just straight up FERAL. "Those women wouldn't know class if they passed it with flying colors."

Reactions: COB
I’m almost afraid to ask because I shouldn’t waste time on this, but IF I were to watch something other than Melbourne, which one should it be and where can I find it?

@Alex have you seen SYDNEY? That's a nice quick but absolutely DERANGED one season wonder, I highly recommend it :disco:
I watched episode one but they all seemed so horrendous I didn’t stick with it. :D
Is there anyone you can root for ?

Reactions: COB
I personally ended up rooting for Athena X as the Joker-style agent of chaos :disco:

giphy.gif

(She’s talking to her eight year old son here :D)

I’m almost afraid to ask because I shouldn’t waste time on this, but IF I were to watch something other than Melbourne, which one should it be and where can I find it?

If you want something similar to Melbourne, then Sydney. Although that only has one season, albeit one even more barbaric than Melbourne.

If you want something a bit different, but still outrageous, then New York or Beverly Hills. NYC's housewives are prissy and elitist. BH's housewives are more messy and 'noveau riche'.

I'd strongly recommend you dip into @wurst 's iconic top 339220 housewives thread. It'll give you an idea.

@jivafox is another RH expert and he actually got me into the franchise. So are @Will and @Phoenix .

I'm not the biggest expert as I've not seen many of the franchises but New York is iconic and hilarious.

If you want something similar to Melbourne, then Sydney. Although that only has one season, albeit one even more barbaric than Melbourne.

If you want something a bit different, but still outrageous, then New York or Beverly Hills. NYC's housewives are prissy and elitist. BH's housewives are more messy and 'noveau riche'.
Hun I'm sure our @RaspberrySwirl will HATE BH..

Lydia is more essential to the show because she has better synergy with Gina and Janet, but Jackie is the better personality overall because she's just so utterly CLASSLESS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom