The Real Housewives of Potomac

I'm thinking of restarting RHOP from S1 to commemorate the Queens' return

1663009973950.gif

This was so much better than SLC.

Gizelle is her old messy self, I’m not fan of Mia but that was an asshole question to ask.

Also Wendy going into business with Peter. How dumb can you be? All those degrees for what?

Wendy has obviously never watched RHOA. Why on earth would you go into business with Peter thinking he’s going to open a bar that makes $80m a year?! :D

Peter making his way onto another housewives franchise? I am SHOCKED.

:isaidwhatisaid:

Candiace handled the situation perfectly. She should have throttled Gizelle.

I feel like Robyn is killing it this season (it’s 2 episode but still).

Apparently they’re no longer friends :D

The editors really hate Wendy they literally set her up to say that Mia is lying.

Candiace got Gizelle. I feel bad for Chris.

I'm already doing my Grande Dame allergic reaction cough to the likes of SHARISSE in real life

Cha Cha is an icon in her own rights. I’m so glad they brought her back.

"I've also heard that Chris has been in other DMs that have not been as innocent and innocuous as mine."

Sorry girls, but Wendy NEEDS to go. She's a failed experiment at this point, and she's not going to get better. I also think the show would do better with a slimmed-down cast, as increasingly over the past couple of seasons it's felt Karen and Gizelle have been sidelined somewhat as the show tries to tell the stories of so many characters.

That Wendy's ALOPECIA storyline is the first time she's ever felt authentic says a lot. It's also apparent that the other women don't even hate her, they just DON'T CARE which in many ways is far worse.

LOVING main character Robyn this season however :disco:

Wendy's HOT MIC MOMENT seems like such a bizarre production choice in retrospect too.
It revealed that Wendy doesn't actually believe what she says when "on camera" - basically that she's playing a part as a Housewife.
It totally barriers the audience from being able to connect to her, and the show in general - even if we all know it's all fake, we don't need to be TOLD THAT on screen.
A strange thing to do, for what was just a brief gag at the time.

I think it just shows that the producers hate her that they would throw her under the bus.

She was also awful and mean on Project Runway. Bad energy all around.

Just give me Candiace all the time.

I swear had Wendy not had that genuinely massive viral Nicki Minaj moment she probably would have been axed after her second season :D

Has a Housewives show ever gone to such lengths to show that a cast member living so FAR AWAY from all the others as it did in Karen's iconic HOT BOX SING SING episode, as it did to Wendy?? They might have well written NONE OF THE CAST CARE ABOUT HER OR SPEAK TO HER OFF CAMERA across the screen :D

Last edited:
Sorry girls, but Wendy NEEDS to go. She's a failed experiment at this point, and she's not going to get better. I also think the show would do better with a slimmed-down cast, as increasingly over the past couple of seasons it's felt Karen and Gizelle have been sidelined somewhat as the show tries to tell the stories of so many characters.

That Wendy's ALOPECIA storyline is the first time she's ever felt authentic says a lot. It's also apparent that the other women don't even hate her, they just DON'T CARE which in many ways is far worse.

LOVING main character Robyn this season however :disco:

Oh FFS :D as if I posted this and then THIS WEEK'S EPISODE happened :D

This week's ep will certainly be one of THE most discussed Housewives episodes of the year, but it all felt a bit BAD GIRLS CLUB to me. I miss the days of Ray being #debtfreeandloaded and Gizelle screaming #taxreform.

As a WHITE MAN I don't feel qualified to offer any kind of opinion on the obvious colourism within the cast, but I will say I DO NOT think Andy Cohen is even slightly equipped to handle the reunion for this season. I really think he should acknowledge that and hand it over to a black woman to present instead (Ziwe?).

Annoyed at Robyn, Gizelle and Mia as they are my faves from the cast, and despite not agreeing with how they treated her this episode I still f*cking HATE Wendy :argh::eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom