The Weeknd - After Hours / Save Your Tears

I thought it was great last night! Pretty simple but the dancing and staging was very cool

Is it any good? I've never seen him perform live before.

I only seem to know two songs of his based on that medley, but the first minute was cool production wise :)

This performance made me realise/remember how fucking good Starboy is. I’ve gone and added it to the funky all time best songs Spotify playlist, the greatest of honours :disco:

This performance made me realise/remember how fucking good Starboy is. I’ve gone and added it to the funky all time best songs Spotify playlist, the greatest of honours :disco:
share that playlist!

Oh it’s in Amazon sorry. I created it before I was paying for Spotify. I keep meaning to replicate it in Spotify but it’s about 500 songs :D

omg I hate it :D

The performance felt very FLAT to me. A lot of that is attributable to the sound which was horrible- he sounded so drowned out by the production. I remember Black Eyed Peas had the same issue years ago. Weeknd had a great set list so it’s a shame.

haven't had time to watch it yet

Save Your Tears up to 8 on the Hot 100 however :disco: top 5 next week?

I can't believe he sneaked House Of Balloons into his performance, even if it was for a few seconds, a SULTRY BOP indeed.

Last edited:
Save Your Tears is now #2 on Spotify US behind only drivers license - do I smell a future Hot 100 #1 single? yes please king.

also #2 on global. :disco:

Blinding Lights just hit 2 billi streams on Spotify :o it will likely become the biggest song ever there since it's STILL 3 on global grabbing 100m streams a month - insane

it's #5 this week (peak #4) and #1 on radio, but down to 17 on Spotify US - depends how the remix does. top 3 on lock I'd imagine.

She sounds SO GOOD. I already loved the original of this, but this is even better. I think it'll go to number one on Billboard now

Ariana please go back to making pop music thank u
This! We were all rooting for her, and she spent the last half decade releasing empty shells of alleged music. I mean they were hits, but who gives a shit?

That said I don't think she brings that much to what is an already great pop.

What she (mostly) brings is it probably going to number one now

I’ve kind of given up on hoping for a big pop song from her. It’ll be a nice surprise when she does (when the general public stops caring so much and she goes back to trying to appeal to gay men)

She sounds fabulous on this. I wish they’d collabed on another track from the album though and given him another hit, this one’s been around forever already

I’ve kind of given up on hoping for a big pop song from her. It’ll be a nice surprise when she does (when the general public stops caring so much and she goes back to trying to appeal to gay men)

Rain On Me proved this!

Fabulous, as expected. Echo all the calls for Ari to return to the gays ASAP ploise.

also now officially the longest running Hot 100 hit of all time :o :disco:

It's nice these days that a GOOD SONG can still become a MONSTER HIT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom