2. Red
3. folklore
4. evermore
5. Lover
6. reputation
7. Speak Now
8. Fearless
9. Taylor Swiftt

Outside of Me, I think Lover is a super strong album. It has some good, mature pop songs

Guys
I had a massive TS sesh this Sunday morn and I think prefer EVERMORE now to folklore!!
I think this is an emergency.

@Jark right now

giphy.gif

I shall go for a very off-the-top-of-my-head approach:

1. Folklore
2. 1989
3. Lover
4. Evermore
5. Reputation
6. Red (Taylor's Version)
7. Red
8. Fearless (Taylor's Version)
9. Fearless
10. Speak Now

11. Taylor Swift

I think we match exactly. Which I don’t remember ever doing on MOOPLE.

it's a touch difficult for me because I'm not too versed on her pre-Red stuff (bar Fearless) but

01 1989
02 evermore
03 Red TV

04 folklore
05 Fearless TV

06 reputation
07 Lover

08 Speak Now
09 Taylor Swift

I was doing a bit of filing this afternoon and realised I've neither owned nor even heard the debut. Think I'll wait for the 'Taylor's Version' given the general weight of opinion.

I'm not familiar enough with most of the albums to do a rate. The amazing thing about 'folklore' wasn't just the shift in sound but how thorough-going the quality of the album was. Previously, I'd pick a few favourites early on, stick 'em on my phone and then move on. So at the mo', it's basically:

1. folklore
2. 1989
3. the others

None of them struck me as duff but very little stuck from 'Speak Now' as compared to the other albums.

rep really is the most incredible case of iconic highs and tragic lows. taking tips from KYLIE X.

Reputation was too aware of its surroundings. It's no wonder she needed to go away and clear her head after that.

rep really is the most incredible case of iconic highs and tragic lows. taking tips from KYLIE X.

I don't see the "tragic" lows at all, but it is MESSY LIKE X, I'll give you THAT.

I don't see the "tragic" lows at all, but it is MESSY LIKE X, I'll give you THAT.
I Did Something Bad and End Game are HORRIFIC. Taylor in bad bitch / scorned gangsta mode is always a disaster

I was thinking the same. I am super fond of half of it ("Ready for It?", "End Game", "Delicate", "Call it What You Want", "So it Goes" etc.) but there are some tragically bad songs on it that make my skin crawl ("I Did Something Bad", "Look What You Made Me Do", " This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things", "Gorgeous" to name a FEW).

1. Folklore
2. Evermore
3. 1989
4. Red

Not familiar enough with the others and Red i’ve only really discovered since the rerelease.

I played Reputation today cause of this thread and I still like most of it a lot. I still find Look What You Made Me Do the most infuriating song released ever, though- the verses are 11/10 and the somehow simultaneously non existent yet jarrint chorus still drives me insane to this day.

I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red underlined…

Could do with a decent, non- picture disc vinyl, though.

Lover is essential!
it has like five good songs. and even of those only Cruel Summer and Cordelia Street are proper good. I do love Calm Down a lot too. but overall - she was creatively off with that one.

To be fair to Jark, everything in this thread is an opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom