UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Also noting some awful commentary from right Twitter about Angela Rayner’s (1) accent (as ever, and join the club) and (2) hair which is apparently too young for her (she’s 41 and it’s nobody’s business).

Also noting some awful commentary from right Twitter about Angela Rayner’s (1) accent (as ever, and join the club) and (2) hair which is apparently too young for her (she’s 41 and it’s nobody’s business).

Rayner’s haircut is glorious.

The less said about the Stockport accent the better. (I’m allowed to hate it - it was once my accent too!)

Makes a change from them fixating on her bringing DISGRACE on her profession by wearing Docs to the office.

A few people (me included) have said it before in this thread. If he goes now it's easier for them to come back from this. They need to self destruct more to the point where the new leader has to rebuild the entire party.

Apart from anything else, I want him to stay longer to make those cunts who voted for him who should know better to really fucking squirm and be made to feel like absolute shit.

Is one of the other stories just teaching their readers that thing where you cut around the root of the onion so it doesn't make you cry? BREAKING NEWS!

I get him dragging this out and dragging the party down, I just selfishly really don't want him going on his own terms. I want him SOBBING in the car as it takes him away from No10 like his BELOVED MAGGIE

They are astonishingly vindictive - inflation is at 5% (and fuel inflation even higher) - that would be a sensible and empathetic move but instead she gets shafted. Nice to see where their priorities are.

(cc the Universal Credit cut)

Bad that’s she’s been whipped or whatever but it’s nice to see Tories (albeit just the ONE for now) turning on each other :disco:

He'll insist on staying, make it worse, force them into a really shit locals then get forced out after.

Watching Rachel Maclean now on Politics Live, weaselling and trying to gloss over this is embarrassing.

And now another Tory MP claiming it's the arrogance of the senior civil service that has landed the PM in this mess. :goodgrief:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom