Upper Crust - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

What do you think of this ICONIC BAKERY

• Total voters
Someone post that EVER SO LUXURIOUS LOGO please

• Love
Reactions: Zu
The last time I went to one, they refused to do me just a Brie baguette as ā€œthe Brie one must come with bacon in itā€.

It was very odd.

I warned you Penelope! I tried to warn EVERYONE!

explosion GIF

Itā€™s no PUMPKIN but then WHAT IS?!

I voted "sumptuous treat" because that's my preconception when i buy one.

I always end up a little on the disappointed side, having purchased the WORLD'S THINNEST BAGUETTE

Reactions: D5K
I mean, if you put some bacon in a sliced open breadstick it wouldn't be too much different

After my ORDEAL at Southampton station last weekend I can only vote one way

Never once made a purchase. Overpriced and it doesnā€™t even look fresh.

I very rarely have a train journey over an hour anyway so donā€™t really consider buying food. If I did Iā€™d probably carry on a Tesco Meal Deal or something.

:D not RAGIN as a level up from FUMMIN
Iā€™d say theyā€™re on par - just some extra Scottish flavour added.

Re: Upper Crust - I will have it at the regional train station if there is literally no other option.

I LOVE it.

We donā€™t have the same sandwich culture as you seem to have in UK. Our shitty equivalents to your WS Smith and the likes only offer horrible packaged sandwiches and wraps. Upper Crust (which Iā€™ve admittedly only seen in our Central station) has lots of tasty delicious appetizing ā€freshā€ sandwiches (none of which I can eat anymore because of gluten :angry: ).

I would never eat a sandwich as main thing for lunch or dinner though, to me itā€™s just a thing youā€™d eat if youā€™re in a hurry or in between meals. Or for breakfast.

Who knew that Upper Crust and The Pasty Shop are part of the same conglomerate (seen here at Londonā€™s sparklinā€™ Kings Cross)

B563A702-4015-480B-B3D7-CCCF3B1D2B64.jpeg

WTF is that!

GREGGS is arguably more iconic than KYLIE MINOGUE and it has the power to destroy entire CAREERS
Your faves COULD NEVAHHH

I'm always so heartened to see a Greggs in the wild in London after they were hunted to near extinction by Pret a Manger.

I'm always so heartened to see a Greggs in the wild in London after they were hunted to near extinction by Pret a Manger.
Pret is terrible too - or at least it was the last time I went - seems expensive for what it is and always a rather TENSE atmosphere.

The last time I went to one, they refused to do me just a Brie baguette as ā€œthe Brie one must come with bacon in itā€.

It was very odd.
This happens to me a lot in Copenhagen for some reason when trying to order a veggie sandwich.

Iā€™ve not been able to have a Greggs pasty since years and years ago, I got a chicken one and it was FILLED WITH WOOD CHIPS.

I was so young I just complained and got a refund. I probably could have got a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom