Wagner Group defects from Russian control, marches on Moscow, stops before getting there

• Love
Reactions: Zu
The countryside is always a mess anyway. Why must grass grow unevenly? Why do things grow wonkily?

love Right Angle Zu XXX

The worst part is that none of them are even hot. They're all just wrinkly delirious Caucasian men...which could be SOMEONE'S type, no judgement I promise

Wagner wouldn't be able to march on London because of ALL THE POTHOLES.

I have other complaints, catch me in the comment section of your local newspaper Facebook posts.

The worst part is that none of them are even hot. They're all just wrinkly delirious Caucasian men...which could be sometimes type, no judgement I promise
How can NONE of them be hot? Evidence PLEASE!

Take your pick, sluts!

F1323398-131E-43AA-99DC-FBB07D75193C.jpeg

Maybe keep an eye on your purse to be on the safe side :disco:

And WAR CRIMINALS due to their actions in Ukraine, Syria and parts of Central Africa.
THANKS MUM

Luckily none of us are planning on getting MARRIED to any of them. And you can appreciate a cover without enjoying the book :)

The cheeky lil Wagner Boys are about 2 hours from Moscow.

If they do choose to fight, I hope they don't make the place untidy
Oh I think they’ll be choosing to fight. I’m getting NOTHING TO LOSE vibes from this lot. Unless they’re nipping there for a burger

Didn’t he say he wasn’t planning a coup? Why would he march on Moscow?

Anyone got the scoop on the army numbers of the rebels vs the loyalists? If he did try it, does he stand a chance?

Also curious if this rebellion will dent any of the general blind loyalty to Putin. A failed war, international isolation and now internal rebellion…. Surely at some point the ignorant masses have to started wondering what’s up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom