Wagner Group defects from Russian control, marches on Moscow, stops before getting there

Maybe the troops should do some sexy shirtless dance routines on TikTok to appeal to Gen Z?

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
And now they've wasted a lot of time and money, digging up roads, shuffling bridges and making the whole place untidy. And for what?

Maybe the troops should do some sexy shirtless dance routines on TikTok to appeal to Gen Z?
Apparently top (rather than hot) dog SERGEI PENISCHENKO has agreed to parade it on OnlyFans to raise funds to finish the trip

Evening RUINED.
L85UrCz.gif

I guess the only question now is whether it will be Putin or Prigozhin that falls out of a high window sometime in the next few weeks.

I guess the only question now is whether it will be Putin or Prigozhin that falls out of a high window sometime in the next few weeks.
I think it’s most likely to be our lily-livered sausage seller

I wonder what the “deal” involves? Unlimited hot dog buns? Pumpkin vouchers? Days out at SeaWorld?

I wonder what the “deal” involves? Unlimited hot dog buns? Pumpkin vouchers? Days out at SeaWorld?
2 for 1 at Madame Tussuards. Apparently desperate to be photographed with Queen Camilla.

• Love

Putin has offered to take him on a behind the scenes tour of the WINDOW MUSEUM.

• Love
Putin has offered to take him on a behind the scenes tour of the WINDOW MUSEUM.
I had to Google that. Pleasingly it doesn’t disappoint and it's in Ipswich no less. That's next weekend sorted.

2 for 1 at Madame Tussuards. Apparently desperate to be photographed with Queen Camilla.
Apparently a TAKE HOME ALL YOU CAN CARRY offer from London’s exclusive M&Ms World store was enough for him to decide to tell the WAGNERETTES to retreat :disco:

Yevgeny Prigozhin is said to be a huge Groupon fan. He loves 31% off a spa day pass.

In fact he was gifted the March On Moscow as part of an experience day offer, as a birthday present from his boyfriend.

• Haha
Yevgeny Prigozhin is said to be a huge Groupon fan. He loves 31% off a spa day pass.

In fact he was gifted the March On Moscow as part of an experience day offer, as a birthday present from his boyfriend.
Unfortunately Yevgeny’s boyfriend is a bit tight in more ways than one and as well as repeatedly not facilitating the pleasure of full depth penetration, he also failed to stump up for all the petrol money, resulting in the March On Moscow being brought to a premature end and the Wagnerettes left sobbing into their thin and milky drinks at a roadside Pumpkin :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom