Wagner Group defects from Russian control, marches on Moscow, stops before getting there

He's just gone Telegram, saying he'll stick to Pride Marches in future. "I just love all the colour, music and outfits"

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Putin tomorrow.

IMG_3218.jpeg

Apparently YevGAYny is desperate to get to this evening’s event at London’s glamorous and very high end WHITE SWAN. “Moscow can wait - I’ve learnt the Padam Padam routine and there’s bums to be feeding,” he giggled.

Yevgeny Prigozhin is beautiful on the inside. And that's what matters.

It was ALL FOR SHOW.

Clearly Putin had seen Eastenders have brought back Cindy Beale and wanted fight back in the ratings war.

Yes, the title and the arrival of the taste police forced me to log off and caused me to THROW UP MY PRICEY DINNER :(

He deserves a good time after all the terrible things I've heard about his boyfriend.

Absolute cum dump that one, but never for lovely Yevgayny.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
He deserves a good time after all the terrible things I've heard about his boyfriend.

Absolute cum dump that one, but never for lovely Yevgayny.
Just not nice when they come home dripping and don’t offer it up “BECAUSE INFECTION.” Of course the last straw was putting rat in the ratatouille. Lovely Yevvy quite rightly VERY UPSET

The way this has all fizzled out to nothing consequential, it’s as bad as ‘And Just Like That’.
Lovely Yev apparently “inspired” by the antics of Enid, Pamela and Gretel OR WHATEVER THEIR NAMES ARE :disco:

Well, FUCK.

Still, more fun than Guns 'N' Roses headlining Glastonbury.

Is it possible that he just got really, really drunk then sobered up and made a panicked call to Lukashenko? :D

Can someone explain all this in 50 words or less? I'm so bad at war stuff, I just lose interest and never know what's actually going on.

Who is Wagner?

1687658826565.jpeg

So the whole thing was just a ruse to weed out the disloyal?

I don’t know why Putin would do such a thing, don’t think it was planned at all, it just made him look very weak, and especially as no one even got punished (as opposed to what happened when Erdogan did the same fake coup some years ago).

Imagine having a tantrum at work and as a result being forced to live in exile in Belarus.

Last edited:
Oh dear. The coming civil war - which has always been inevitable, even prior to the war - is now almost here. A nuclear Russia, carved up by warlords, and the great powers vying for influence. What could go wrong, except everything? PADAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom