Wagner Group defects from Russian control, marches on Moscow, stops before getting there

I hope they fight to DEATH. But both are sick fucks so the final outcome still might not be great.

Somehow this feels like a massive bluff, or at least bluster. As fun as it would be to see Wagner march on the Kremlin, I just can't see it.

As satisfying as it would be to see Putin handed his arse in this very embarrassing way, Wagner are completely unhinged and hardly a brighter future. We can only hope they all kill each other.

As satisfying as it would be to see Putin handed his arse in this very embarrassing way, Wagner are completely unhinged and hardly a brighter future. We can only hope they all kill each other.
Maybe Wagner will hand out some free hot dogs and they’ll settle their differences. Nothing you can’t sort out over a nice hot dog :disco:

Maybe Wagner will hand out some free hot dogs and they’ll settle their differences. Nothing you can’t sort out over a nice hot dog :disco:

Think of the lovely photos!

972969AE-474C-4E2D-AC63-B4A882578C58.png

Prigozhin does look UTTERLY FERAL. Perhaps some pix of him posing on a pony would improve the PR :disco:

Somehow this feels like a massive bluff, or at least bluster. As fun as it would be to see Wagner march on the Kremlin, I just can't see it.

I agree that it doesn’t make much sense. What will Wagner person think he will achieve?

No prizes for guessing which detail of his biography I’m most fascinated and amused by :tongueout:

HUNTYS I’m a little GOOPED and GAGGED by this turn of events!

No one:

Prigozhin turning on the Russian Military:

:padam:

Is it like when Geri left the Spice Girls and released ‘Look at Me’?

IMG_3207.jpeg

It's more like Geri leaving the Spice Girls and then undermining the group by trolling them at the BRIT awards and releasing a solo single on the same day as Emma Bunton.

At first I thought this may be a false flag to try and lure Ukraine into launching their full-scale offensive, but I guess the fall out between Prigozhin and the senior military is real.

A column of Wagner troops have been spotted in Voronezh, which is on the route straight to Moscow. But yes I’d be amazed if they got anywhere near it.

Even Tokayev (who Putin helped with putting down protests as recently as last year) is refusing to back him

If this weekend doesn't end with either of them hanging upside down from a petrol station then I declare this coup a FLOP

Reactions: GNL
Shit obvious jokes aside, this is GREAT FUN. Good to see the violence coming home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom