World Cup 2022

Well Qatar really are shit. Looking forward to seeing how many goals the Dutch can get past them..

Ecuador might end up regretting not going for that a bit more if qualification comes down to who scores the most against Qatar.

I didn't care much for the 2018 World Cup - I really don't have any desire to watch this year's. Plus I'm too busy taking care of events that naturally take place this time of the year. :)

Last edited:
Still I don't think it's unreasonable to expect better than FYRE FESTIVAL standard accommodation.

What IS the Moopy stance on Kylie playing in Dubai for big ££?

Enjoyed watching the first match in the pub. Surprising how many ecuador fans there were.

Yeah, I enjoyed watching in the pub too. Immediately fell into World Cup mode. Back to the pub today as well, though my friend's plans of staying for all 3 games might be beyond me at this stage of my recovery, but I'm going to treat myself to a couple of drinks and see whether I DIE IMMEDIATELY :disco:

Oh yes they do, but discriminatory laws condemning homosexuality and promoting homophobia are still very much a thing in the UAE and surrounding areas as a whole.
But rich white gays can go to Dubai and have a lovely time so 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom