ABBA - Voyage

This whole social media campaign is QUITE BAFFLING, getting people I QUITE LIKE to embarrass themselves from their living rooms. Just STOP and release the songs with a video full of
+40 year PENT-UP DRAMA!

Reactions: Zu
Until the entire cast of Abba Mania 2 is on board, it's all meaningless.

This had better be their "Yellow Submarine". Psychedelic adventures or GTFO.

• Haha
Zara Larsson now in on this (no sign of Carola dusting in the background)

tea from Popjustice

- The album will include 10 NEW SONGS. 2 of which will be in the hologram show.
- We got a musicvideo for "I Still Have Faith In You" (Not sure what it's gonna be but the press kit includes pictures of ABBA in motion capture suits.)
- The album campaign runs from Sep to Dec so I guess they're targeting a December release date
- Only B&B appeared in the EPK video.

- We got a musicvideo for "I Still Have Faith In You" (Not sure what it's gonna be but the press kit includes pictures of ABBA in motion capture suits.)
SURELY not.
acting green screen GIF by The Comeback HBO

Here for a full album. Why not? It's the original 4 piece so it's immediately interesting to me.

I worry about Mr Lolly's wallet, given the multi-formatting that is inevitable here. :(

more

I Still Have Faith In You / Don't Shut Me Down - Sept 2nd 6pm uk time

cover is just a picture of an eclipse. i still have faith in you is 5:10 (mostly a ballad that builds up and gets big at some parts then slows down again). don't shut me down is 3:58 (typical abba bop - amazing).

the detail in those descriptions :eyes:

The calendar invite for tomorrow Abba Voyage just emailed out just says: “Den som vĂ€ntar pĂ„ nĂ„t gott, vĂ€ntar oftast i 40 Ă„r.”
(“He who waits for something good, usually waits for 40 years.”)

The calendar invite for tomorrow Abba Voyage just emailed out just says: “Den som vĂ€ntar pĂ„ nĂ„t gott, vĂ€ntar oftast i 40 Ă„r.”

Fingers crossed for the Sugababes' One Touch 20th anniversary release

New single in 40 years :disco:

I’m going to convince myself this is great no matter what, it’s too important

I cannot decide if this is a brilliant or awful word.
To be fair it’s one of those words that was invented by the press when talking about the project and we don’t know yet whether they’ve adopted it themselves yet like the Spice Girls and their nicknames.

B&B seemed pretty repelled by it when an interviewer asked them about it but I think their reaction SHOULD have been “why didn’t we think of that ourselves?”

Actually looking at Bjorn's facial features I can see it's him. Just a shame they seem to have been pretty crudely pasted onto someone else's head.

Last edited:
Actually looking at Bjorn's facial features I can see it's him. Just a shame they seem to have been pretty crudely pasted onto someone else's head.
That said, I do think Frida looks very good indeed, and Agnetha's profile looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom