ABBA - Voyage

OMG. obsessed with the ABBAtars first lewk!

the Tron aesthetic is giving me LIFE!

I feel a bit out of the loop with all this, what's actually happening today? A press conference?

I feel a bit out of the loop with all this, what's actually happening today? A press conference?
Basically? Maybe…?

“A big announcement” is all that we officially know.

Piecing bits together, in decreasing order of likelihood, we will be getting:

The launch of the “Abbatars”
The new single/music video
Announcement of a new album
A 2nd song

I still cannot contain my excitement at the fact that we will get to hear at the very least A NEW ABBA SONG in 2021. I know I should CURB MY EXPECTATIONS but I cannot expect anything less than THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST :disco: :disco: :disco:

Will it be FOLKSY ABBA? DISCO BALLAD ABBA? DARK SYNTHY VISITORS ABBA? It's TOO MUCH!

Will it be FOLKSY ABBA? DISCO BALLAD ABBA? DARK SYNTHY VISITORS ABBA? It's TOO MUCH!
20210902_130458.jpg

I got excited again when I thought that, although unlikely, there will be some baby gay who doesn’t know about ABBA at all, getting their first contact today.

weird to imagine this might be their first ABBA experience :D

More likely going to the Charlotte Street Hotel, I've done many a press junket over there.

I don't think they're quite big enough to be officially platform. They may be "flatform" which is way below "ABBAtars" in my favourite new word chart.

Bjorn looks so fucking sharp these days. such a SVELTE SVENSKA PHYSIQUE.

Good to see Björn clutching a bag obviously stuffed full of the all the vaults stuff we want to see released at that Charlotte Street Hotel photo op

Always best not to leave that bag in the boot of Benny's car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom