Adverts that are annoying you at the moment?

My new HATE is that fuckawful Take A Break one where the bride's mum starts singing the Supremes.

UGH

"...I love iT aT a parTy...I can't resist buTTerkist..."

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR X FACTOR'S LUCY JONES WAY OF OVER ENUNCIATING EVERY FUCKING 'T'.

Last edited:
Cash My Gold, the one with Dale Winton does my fucking head in. Especially the people having their gold valued.

How much is that worth?
£135
WOW! Cash my gold!

:manson:

It's the worst one doing the round right now.

It's that one with the guy who looks like a gangster but may actually be a darts player that I can't stand.

Secondly there's a series of anti-cocaine ads I've been hearing on Spotify for weeks now that are really irritating. Every one is along the lines of 'Have a fever? Nausea? Chest Pain? That's because you took cocaine and YOU'RE GOING TO DIE'.

Last edited:
that fucking bingo ad with the riverdance dog.

what a load of CUNT

The Nicorette Inhalator advert, famous films with smokers are replaced by actors pulling out an inhalator instead. Stop trying to make giving up smoking cool! You don't look cool with an inhalator - you just look like a twat!

Also, only seen it once but has anybody else seen the Lucozade shots advert that is telling us it's OK to drive tired because their shot will improve your response time exponentially?

I will refrain from commenting on that Barclays "Tomorrow" advert's douchey voiceover

I think the bigger threat is the new Muller Rice advert, with added "real people" :daf:

"LOL I HAD A MULLER RICE ON A PLANE! TO BARCELONA!!"

and now new mini-pots

"Aw they are soooooo cute!" "They are like normal Muller Rice, but smaller!" LOL FUCKING LOL

original_big_manson.gif

Last night I saw an advert for that Shane Warne hair transplant thing that's usually restricted to the back page of newspapers. Everyone in the ad was Australian, which immediately made me SUSPICIOUS (also their hair looked SHIT, wigs would've been more convincing). The whole thing probably went on for about 3 minutes, it was EXCRUCIATING.

Has this been mentioned yet?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlMXTtVevbI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xlMXTtVevbI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I genuinely SCREAMED when this popped up on my TV the other day :o

Has this been mentioned yet?

I genuinely SCREAMED when this popped up on my TV the other day :o

100% YES. What a truly frightening sight. I WONDER how this CIRCUS SIDESHOW got the gig.

My god there is some serious tooth action going on in that Rimmel ad. That's the first time I've seen it and it is dreadful.

The first time I saw the Rimmel ad (with Georgia Jagger) my first question was "why would Rimmel choose such an unphotogenic model for their advert?". She's not pretty at all, if she wasn't related to Mick Jagger she'd be working in Tesco or somewhere.

I just cannot believe they would choose someone who cannot even SPEAK due to her gargantuan gob for an advert that is centred around the mouth.

I really can't get over them using someone with such an UNAPPEALING MOUTH for a LIPSTICK ad - that and the mongy way she says "get the London look" makes me wonder if maybe the director DIED halfway through production (or similar).

Last edited:
The Jaggers on the whole are such an unappealing lot. How that Lizzie got any work as a MODOL I will never know.

They are second only to the Geldofs in the REPELLENT CELEBRITY DYNASTY stakes.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! she is so so so so fugly!!! get the london look my arse... get a brace on those nashers love!!!! I could put lippy around me dogs arse and it would look so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed Rimmel in disgust and their reply was that she was chosen because of her famous lips......................

Why are Natwest advertising themselves with Little Britain's Emily Howard and Florence?!

My name is Sam Tyler and i woke up in 2004.

Last edited:
However i love the butter advert involving a cow selecting patches of turf from a special cow vending machine.

CUNTS

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwBeuvszsc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwBeuvszsc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

it's VAN GO, not VAN GOFF.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! she is so so so so fugly!!! get the london look my arse... get a brace on those nashers love!!!! I could put lippy around me dogs arse and it would look so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed Rimmel in disgust and their reply was that she was chosen because of her famous lips......................
lulz

The new Renault Clio advert with the terrible voiceovers. The first one had a pretty decent voiceover actually, but the one that's on now with the shit American voices annoys me so much :grr:

I just saw an advert for a soap dispenser that has a sensor instead of a pump, because the soap dispenser pumps are covered in germs from other people touching them.

a) get a grip, there are germs on everything
b) you touch the soap pump and then you WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER so it DOES NOT MATTER

Why are Natwest advertising themselves with Little Britain's Emily Howard and Florence?!

My name is Sam Tyler and i woke up in 2004.

I thought this as well. Isn't it Nationwide though? Either way, I have no idea what they're playing at. Little Britain isn't popular anymore, nor is it even dragging on on TV. Confusing.

it's VAN GO, not VAN GOFF.

Only if you're American!

One advert that sort of weirdly repulses me is the Muller Light Sex and the City 2 one. The woman all dressed up to go to the supermarket, who then pick up some yoghurts and then start perving on some poor young sod that works there. I know it's meant to be playful but there's something that's just a bit pathetic and unsavoury about it.

This is the only one of the Little Britain ads which is any good, and I'm sure it's not moopy's thing at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYDS-D8BN5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYDS-D8BN5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I HATE the new Vodaphone advert with the girl in the car who's just been dumped by her boyfriend, calling her dad to interrupt him being honoured at some function to wimpishly get him to pick her up. The version on the cinema is longer than the TV one. "I just wanted us to be happy, is that too much?" - ugh, I bet he left you because you demanded him to be at your beck and call you stupid selfish cow. You're IN A CAR. DRIVE HOME.

it really gives girls a bad name and every time it's on at the cinema there are audible grumbles from both girls and guys.

Last edited:
This is the only one of the Little Britain ads which is any good, and I'm sure it's not moopy's thing at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYDS-D8BN5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYDS-D8BN5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry Jan but surely this advert DOES NOT WORK. Yes it is funny that Lou is asking Fabiello Capello if he follows the football, but it DOES NOT WORK when he is getting him to sign a football shirt, because he must surely know who he is. Also do people really still find Andy getting up behind Lou's back funny? It happens every single time.

ALSO what are the new slow motion Asda adverts about, with the weird music that sounds like something that might be played at a funeral in space? They're very odd.

I HATE the new Vodaphone advert with the girl in the car who's just been dumped by her boyfriend, calling her dad to interrupt him being honoured at some function to wimpishly get him to pick her up. The version on the cinema is longer than the TV one. "I just wanted us to be happy, is that too much?" - ugh, I bet he left you because you demanded him to be at your beck and call you stupid selfish cow. You're IN A CAR. DRIVE HOME.

it really gives girls a bad name and every time it's on at the cinema there are audible grumbles from both girls and guys.

The first time I saw it on TV I just sat there gobsmacked. The second time I let forth a barrage of abuse and profanity at the simpering bitch and the father who spoiled his little princess to such an extent that she can't manage to operate a vehicle when she's upset and each time I see it again the abuse and profanity gets more colourful. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom