Armenia 2022: Rosa Linn - Snap

The Global 200 doesn't mean much anyway, does it? It's not like it's the Hot 100. Well, or 200.

Right, that's it - someone needs to make a mashup of this and Chains On You or something just to give it some sense of ARTISTIC WORTH if we're going to have to endure it becoming the biggest hit from this year ffs!

What's the biggest hit to come out of Eurovision that failed to make the top ten at the contest?

I’ve just seen my first Tiktok using this and… they’re just using a sped-up version?!
Yeah isn’t that the kind of zany thing people on TikTok do?

There’s a sped up version of Angeleyes by ABBA taking off on there too.

The way some queens are getting all worked up over this inoffensive shit :D I CAN’T

Rosa Linn tearing apart Gen Z’s bussies.
eurovision-armenia.gif

Has this ended up as the highest charting entry from this year then? :D (Other than BIG SAM, obviously).

I’m hopeful that Spain will be more influential on next year’s entries.

It’s interesting. In the 90s the dilemma was that chart music was a lot more exciting than the staid MOR that dominated Eurovision. Now it’s almost like the opposite is true.

I can see why this song is a hit and I think it deserves to be, but I also don’t think it was in any way under-marked at the Contest, where she really was entirely forgettable.

I’m surprised SNAP isn’t getting Radio 1/2 UK radio play even though it’s charted here? I haven’t heard it at all since the chart on Friday and I checked the “played today” for the past week and it’s not on there at all. Does it have to be pushed by her label?

I’m surprised SNAP isn’t getting Radio 1/2 UK radio play even though it’s charted here? I haven’t heard it at all since the chart on Friday and I checked the “played today” for the past week and it’s not on there at all. Does it have to be pushed by her label?
I doubt the Armenia-based ‘Nvak Collective’ have contacts in Radio 1.

I doubt the Armenia-based ‘Nvak Collective’ have contacts in Radio 1.
True but she’s with Columbia Records now and I would have expected it with it charting at #26.

It’s weird I listened to the chart and it did sound different to what else is on there but idk if it was in a good way or not. It kinda sounds a bit basic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom