Which of these fuckers?

• Total voters
Boris Johnson - 157 - up 14
Michael Gove - 61 - up 10
Jeremy Hunt - 59 - up 5
Sajid Javid - 34 - down 4

who do Javid's votes go to then?

who do Javid's votes go to then?

Good question. At least we'll find out later today because I can't really look at any of them much longer but at least this will reduce it to two.

I hope it's Gove Vs Johnson because it's poetic - they did the leave campaign together, then Gove knifed Johnson and, well, Sunday dinner has never been QUITE the same.

Gove is probably the most ideological Brexiteer of the lot - given that I don't for one moment think Boris actually believes in anything - so I can see a world where he wins if he makes the ballot.

It's 99% Prime Minister Johnson though, realistically.

I didn’t realise this shit still won’t be sorted out before G20 (in Osaka this year so the security measures are a right mess for me), and Tezza is representing

It comes to something when you’re keeping fingers crossed for a Jeremy Hunt victory in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM...

I can barely even consider Gove without being reminded of Frankie Boyle's remark: "it's only his glasses that stop his face from being classed as genitalia".

That had me absolutely hooting.

I can barely even consider Gove without being reminded of Frankie Boyle's remark: "it's only his glasses that stop his face from being classed as genitalia".

That had me absolutely hooting.

I prefer whoever’s comment it was that Jacob Rees-Mogg looks like a haunted shoe...

Is there any particular reason why Jeremy Hunt is hated here? I’m asking because in some of the articles I’ve read in Swedish, he’s the one who’s supposed to be one the best suited out of the bunch.

So on balance I think I'd slightly prefer Cunt to Cove. At least he doesn't look like his own Spitting Image puppet.

I can't decide in favour of any of them. All of them are utterly abhorrent, and all I find myself thinking is 'okay, so he's the absolute worst option' only to then realise that leaves me with a choice of two other degenerate shysters.

The prospect of seeing those two cunts all over the media for FOUR WEEKS is thoroughly unappealing.

The prospect of seeing those two cunts all over the media for FOUR WEEKS is thoroughly unappealing.
Try at LEAST three years. I'd say that's the next PM-Chancellor regardless. Obviously Boris won't be Chancellor.

Try at LEAST three years. I'd say that's the next PM-Chancellor regardless. Obviously Boris won't be Chancellor.

I don’t think they’ll be able to deliver Brexit. Certainly not by October 31st. In that instance, surely they’ll be WIPED OUT.

Everyone's chatting about a General Election. I really can't see a Tory leader calling one early whatever happens.

Okay, if this Hunt is pro an ”orderly” Brexit (as in a prolonged and never leading to an exit) then I don’t care how many hospitals he shuts down or how much you all starve. All I care about is EU. :)

Jeremy Hunt or Boris Johnson will soon be Prime Minister. It's a bit like Sophie's Choice, if Meryl Streep's kids were both massive cunts.

And sadly neither of them go to the gas chamber.

Boris (and Trump) getting in only gives more strength to the evil that is the far right. It's wishful thinking to think it will in any way be a catalyst for the destruction of the Tories.

Despite his previous slurs of which I have tweeted, I do believe people have a right to change so long as they stick to and uphold their revised beliefs.

His Islamophobic comments however were far more recent and concerning.

His switch from homophobia to islamophobia is simply to fall in line with the party as a whole. I don't think any of us have a clue what he actually thinks - he aims to please those whom he needs to please to maintain position and the prejudice du jour among Tory cunts is "ewww, Muslims".

His switch from homophobia to islamophobia is simply to fall in line with the party as a whole. I don't think any of us have a clue what he actually thinks - he aims to please those whom he needs to please to maintain position and the prejudice du jour among Tory cunts is "ewww, Muslims".
That he seemingly didn't decide where he stood on Brexit until a few months before the vote, for me, a very loud alarm bell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom