Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

I mean I’m sure you were busy with your first day at school at the time, but yes there were several
Guess I’ve touched a nerve with the Mika loons :eyes:

Personally I’m delighted that Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) has been banished to the trashbag of musical history where it belongs. Truly one of the very worst hits of that period.

He's going to do whatever his song from Kylie Christmas was, and we will all go WILD in the arena.

God, remember when Happy Ending used to get rinsed on every Simon Cowell reality show at least once a week for about FIVE YEARS? :zombie:

HEY EUROFREAKS

Doing a Eurovision episode of my podcast with VoR and am putting together a little jury for it. If you would like to take part, could you please DM me your points for this year in the usual ESC style, 1-8 10 12

Need it by Monday latest. Thank you!
Is the deadline for this over? Probably yes right? Plus I think there was a call to submit questions but can't find it? Maybe it wasn't there in the first place?

Reactions: dUb
Is the deadline for this over? Probably yes right? Plus I think there was a call to submit questions but can't find it? Maybe it wasn't there in the first place?
Hiya! Yeah I mentioned the questions in the podcast thread in Community, and deadline has passed but thanks! Episode will be out tomorrow

0FB6E31F-CB71-4F9B-BC79-1DDA781E2417.jpeg

‘NOBODY PANIC, I’M HERE’

Today in Turin (probably)

You think Moopy is unhinged, enter the world of the Eurovision fandom…

Some of them could do with getting some perspective and/or a life.

FIX THE STAGE!!! YOU HAVE RUINED EUROVISION FOR ME!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!

Has there been a discussion anywhere about what happens next year if Ukraine wins? Will they try/want to host?

Wouldn't surprise me if they offer it to the country who came second. Which based on the current odds is likely to be somewhere who could easily do it.

I wonder if Italy would take it on again if they we’re asked after a Ukraine win.

Presumably Ukraine would have at least some say in next year’s hosts, which might well put Poland near the top of the list.

Why would they ever be asked to host again after this?

(anyway, the word is that they really don't want to and plan to decline if they do win again)
If they gave the runner-up first refusal?

Why would they ever be asked to host again after this?

Has this year really been that much of a disaster?

We're not getting the full functionality of the kinetic sun. But neither did we get the hydraulic stage in Lisbon or the VR/chandelier thing in Kyiv. And we were lucky to even get a show in 2017 given how bad the organisation was.

Has this year really been that much of a disaster?

We're not getting the full functionality of the kinetic sun. But neither did we get the hydraulic stage in Lisbon or the VR/chandelier thing in Kyiv. And we were lucky to even get a show in 2017 given how bad the organisation was.
None of those things led to delegations being left thousands out of pocket!

Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom