Female World Leaders

I'm surprised we haven't had any mention of Norway's 'Kikki Danielsson goes Tory' ERNA SOLBERG

800px-Erna_Solberg_-_2013-08-10_at_12-58-32.jpg

Dying at this! :D

I thought she'd made a HUGE thing out of being anti-immigration! Or have her confidence and supply partners reigned her in on that?

in that regard Mette is unsavoury but really only expanding what Helle started. unlike Helle though she is not a blue wolf in red sheep's clothing, she is an actual red-idh sheep

I'm afraid the supporting parties will have a hard time reigning in the immigration agenda. the staunchest opposer of that line, Radikale Venstre, is currently in complete meltdown because of metoo, and the other two are too small. the opposition lead by Venstre (housing racist cunt Inger Støjberg) are more than willing to make deals with Mette when it comes to KEEPING OUT THE FORRINNERS

the opposition lead by Venstre (housing racist cunt Inger Støjberg) are more than willing to make deals with Mette when it comes to KEEPING OUT THE FORRINNERS
I'm really struggling to square finding out she was the one behind the jewellery confiscation law with the fact she looks the absolute spit of Linda Bengtzing :D

inger_stojberg_500.ashx

:D don't forget celebrating the 50th regulation making the lives of immigrants harder with CAKE! :gross:
ingerpigen.jpg

is that their White House? Or the parliament? Or a fortress from Final Fantasy?

There are scant details about it online which makes it all the more INTRIGUING. As far as I can gather it is the official residence of the President, I presume it contains government offices as well and it’s not just a 10 STOREY residence, but then it is Moldova so that’s not entirely outside the realms of possibility.

Apparently it was recently renovated to include a wine cellar, artificial lake and a CHICKEN FARM.

Apparently it was recently renovated to include a wine cellar, artificial lake and a CHICKEN FARM.
Do you need to be a natural born citizen to become president? If not, then I am working on my manifesto POST-HASTE

I'm really struggling to square finding out she was the one behind the jewellery confiscation law with the fact she looks the absolute spit of Linda Bengtzing :D

inger_stojberg_500.ashx

DING DING

this ghoul is likely facing impeachment :beer:

New Prime Minister of ESTHONIA Kaja Kallas shown here straight from a 70s cookbook

330px-Kaja_Kallas_in_2016_%28cropped%29.jpg
Omg yes we finally got rid of the far right fucks who were determined to take us back to the STONE AGE during the past two years. I think everyone finally had ENOUGH and hopefully NEVER AGAIN. Now for the first time ever both our prime minister and president have a vagina.:disco:

I was just about to post about this.

If she gets a majority in the parliament it will be a bit bittersweet that our first female PM is not directly elected. But I love her, she’s got a reputation of being harsh but she’s very competent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom